Sick of same sound outta KCMO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2008
Hit us up, 8:16 B.C.
www.myspace.com/816bc

We actually have a new sound, not the same old mindless party, repetitive dance dance revolution I got 75 inch rims, with gold chains wrapped in platinum icicles with a 40 and a blunt never sold an album but I'm rich look at my stacks of cash and cars bullshit.

Fuck that shit. No wonder hip-hop is "dead" these bitches are like zombies, but not like the cool movie zombies, I mean like stank ass loser, copy everyone else and just follow the crowd zombies.

peace

Aug 22, 2005
Yea ummm??? this sound sucks!! sorry guys... i'll stick to my "I got 75 inch rims, with gold chains wrapped in platinum icicles with a 40 and a blunt never sold an album but I'm rich look at my stacks of cash and cars bullshit. damn this sounds like some shit from 1993 is sombody fuckin playing a super late April fools joke on us?????

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
I Dont know i was 9..really wasn't into the music to much back then but this shit just sounds like some corny bullshit that would be out then! but hey man do your thing and put KC on the map man.... u know what fuck it im down with the new movment whats it called?