Siccness.net presents Midwest Mafia Mixtape Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
D-Skrilla is ILL!!! My DJ can scratch and chop and everything! We work together all the time, and he aint on no bullshit, so it will get done. He's getting an account on here, so he can let you know all that he can do, but he's incredible with the turn tables and serato.

Aug 26, 2002
u missed spelled the siccness.net

and who is the dj who needs the music? and can we keep it to the artists who actually get on the website on a regular or have people speak on them???

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
my DJ (DJ Krunk) will be the DJ on the mixtape, and I will be hosting it. I just spoke to Law about it, and that's the plan for Volume 1. Krunk, Law, and I will be selecting the tracks for the mixtape. Feel free to send submissions to [email protected] and [email protected] If any one like Jesse James has any ideas for artists/producers to feature on the tape, please push them to send the tracks to our emails. We will respond as quick as possible, and get to work as soon as we get enough dope tracks in the inbox!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Right on.. Wed like orignal songs but we have to wait and see what kind of turn out we will get.. Some people might not like the idea of donating a track to a project like this..

We will accpect both ..

I got the word out, and I'm pretty sure we can get a lot of good tracks on this ..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
as far as im concered it will be the prefrence of who is submitting a song.... what do you think ant? if someone put in an og beat and there were mixtape beats on it would it sound off?
i'm not in or from the midwest...but my boy just did a mixtape out here in Seattle, with a mix of industry beats, and his own. it sounded good. just listen to the songs together before it's put out...that way when you listen to them all you can decide what sounds good together and what doesn't.