Siccness.net Fantasy Football League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
MARTIN GRAMATICA WILL SHO YOU SIMONS HOW FOOTBALL IS SPOSED TO BE PLAYED TSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAA
LOL iono how hes gonna do that since he got released by the patriots today.........

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm hella satisfied with my team....I could trade a couple people, but for the most part I don't wanna loose any of 'em....I could use a few more raiders tho :cheeky:

Dec 29, 2005
Chree have you played Fantasy Football before? Cause seriously from what iv'e seen you really suck and have no chance. Except for Alexander who is #1. Why would you want to trade him? And i can tell your a niner fan cause you got a gang of niner players on your team. And if ya dont know yet the niners really REALLY SUCK. Why would you want to have anyone that aint gonna score any points. Do you need any help understanding the game? JUst ask and we'll answer any question you got.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao, i understand it fully, and have won before, Im not a fan of alexander, I didnt get to that draft til the 4th round so i was stuck with some shitty selections,

niner players on my team = Frank Gore- hes a starting RB, and a top 100 player on most drafts, Eric Johnson-Nice TE with nice hands, looking to prove himself good in a contract year,Nedney-good kicker, Bryant-1 of my sleepers

Dec 29, 2005
Chree ill trade you Alexander for Will Parker strarting RB of the steelers. He a studd and he gonna be putting in all the TD's since the bus is gone

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
that's funny, because this is your "better" proposal
Walker, Ronnie Brown, Vernon Davis, Kevin Jones for Boldin, Alexander, and Gates
you're telling me that a rookie vernon davis, getting the ball from alex amith, is a better pick then dallas clark who gets the rock from manning, and gets TDs regularly?? warrick dunn is better then ronnie brown in all areas, and you missed the whole purpose of mine & chree's trade....the fuckin' QB he wanted delhomme, which you offered walker...a WR.

you aint schoolin NO ONE here mane, so give it up. kick me out if you want chion, that's the only way you're gonna beat me.

fuck you....how's that for another comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.