Siccness.net Commercial ft. First Degree The D.E. & Loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Im glad u found it, I've been looking for this clip to show folks on here. This was a segment that aired on some show on TECH TV. The white guy Roloc, is who orginally found the site.

Feb 5, 2005

GOOD LOOK'z ON POST'N THIS...

LOKI & D.E LOOK HELLA YUNG IN THAT COMMERCIAL LOL....

I'M STILL LOOK'N FOR THAT TALK SHOW FOOTAGE OF LYNCH ON LEEZA FRUM BACC IN '98 OR '99...

CANT FIND IT FOR SHIT...

- GEEzUz

Mar 17, 2006
GeeZus said:

GOOD LOOK'z ON POST'N THIS...

LOKI & D.E LOOK HELLA YUNG IN THAT COMMERCIAL LOL....

I'M STILL LOOK'N FOR THAT TALK SHOW FOOTAGE OF LYNCH ON LEEZA FRUM BACC IN '98 OR '99...

CANT FIND IT FOR SHIT...

- GEEzUz
yeah, u ever find that please post it up, i wanna see that shit, i heard some dude in the audience was blamin lynch for his brother killin someone

Feb 5, 2005
LurccH918 said:
yeah, u ever find that please post it up, i wanna see that shit, i heard some dude in the audience was blamin lynch for his brother killin someone

IT WAZ SUM SILLY SHIT...

SUM LIL PUNK SUBURBAN KID WAZ ON THE SHOW WIT HIS PARENT'z BLAMIN LYNCH FOR DUMB SHIT...

THEY WAZ ACTIN LIKE THEY NEVA HEARD NOBODY CUSS BEFORE...

LYNCH CALL'D HIM OUT "SO U NEVA HEARD YOUR MOM'z CUSS?"

IT GOT QUIET !

LMAO

I THOUGHT IT WAZ COO HOW THEY PLAY'D "LOCC 2 DA BRAIN" IN THE BACCGROUND TOO...

IT WAZ A DECENT TOPIC FOR THE SHOW "DOES MUSIC KILL?" OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT...

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
LurccH918 said:
^^^u seen it??? damn ur lucky

YUP !

I WAZ SKIP'N SKOO WHEN MY HOMIE TOLD ME IT WAZ ON & I CAUGHT IT ABOUT 10 MINUTE'z INTO THE SHOW...

LYNCH CAME OUT WIT THE GOLD "24" HANGIN FRUM HIS CHAIN...

& I THINK IT WAZ CEDSING WHO CAME OUT WIT HIM...

BEEN A WHILE...

IT WAZ COO THO...

- GEEzUz

Mar 5, 2007
LurccH918 said:
Go search for the contact info for that show.... then contact them and ask to purchase a copy of that particular episode. My girl bought this 1 particular episode of Montell Williams.....they had her family as 1 of the many families they featured on there.... it was an episode about gang affiliation and families, 2 of her cousins died as a result of it... so her family was on the show talking about it.