SICCNESS GANGSTAS LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
LIKE SLICC GOT IN HIS SIG...IF IT WASNT FOR US THIS FORUM WOULD BE GARBAGE...THEY DONT WANT US TO LEAVE.
lol you foos feel special now, like you have a place in this world. i'd be embarrassed to have that in my sig. yeah ese if it wasn't for us net-banging on this board it would be lame. yeah, something to really be proud of.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol you foos feel special now, like you have a place in this world. i'd be embarrassed to have that in my sig. yeah ese if it wasn't for us net-banging on this board it would be lame. yeah, something to really be proud of.
ID BE EMBARRASSED IF I WAS A FAKE FROM WASHINGTON STATE, THAT COULDNT EVEN HANG THERE, THEN HAD TO MOVE TO TENNESSEE, LIKE YOU...

WAIT, IS THAT WHY YOURE GETTING OFFENDED WHEN RED FLAMER GETS CLOWNED??? YOURE JUST LIKE HIM, BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOURE CLAIMIN, BESIDES WHAT YOU HEAR ON MUSIC, AND WHAT YOU SEE ON YOUTUBE...

Mar 19, 2006
bangin in tennessee,lol....never thought it get funnier then bangin in little rock
banging? what you foos know about that if you're down there in sewer cali "where there is no nortenos". don't tell me your GANGSTA ass took a road trip up north to put in work. you foos ride on your own kind, yet think you're so hard lol.

i stay in tn. right now lol and i'm still knocking out your fellow esas. you foos stay down south fantasizing about jamming up a homeboy.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
banging? what you foos know about that if you're down there in sewer cali "where there is no nortenos". don't tell me your GANGSTA ass took a road trip up north to put in work. you foos ride on your own kind, yet think you're so hard lol.

i stay in tn. right now lol and i'm still knocking out your fellow esas. you foos stay down south fantasizing about jamming up a homeboy.
these foos aint knowing lol. they've never even came across a norteno and still wanna speak on who's real.
MAN, IVE BEEN TOE TO TOE WIT FOOS FROM ALL OVER UP NORTH, AND THEY WERE ON THE YARDA WHEN I WAS BUSTED... YOU ACT LIKE THE SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE...

DAMN, I FORGOT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A MUTHAFUCKA FROM KANSAS, WASHINGTON, OR TENNESSEE FOR THAT MATTER, SINCE SOME OF YOU AINT SET FOOT IN CALIFAS... AT LEAST THE VATOS FROM ARIZONA COME WIT SOME SHIT ON A HOOD LEVEL, WHILE YOU FOOS FROM OUT EAST COME WIT PHONY ASS STORIES ABOUT KNOCKIN FOOS OUT, AND THIS SHIT.............