siccness boxing.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:

sorry little boy but i dont need to catch a case for beatin a 15 year olds ass! hit me up when your a legal age and ill have the gloves ready-until then your just another younster poppin off at the mouth who thinks hes big enough to get em up with the big dogs. not to diss biggz but your way to young soldier. but id be down for the siccness boxing!
@ freeze.... first of all, no gloves... no pussy shit..Second..i might be 15 but i aint no fuckin lil kid .... actaully i am bigger then you :classic: but size dont matter. and last you wont catch no case... if you beat me you got lucky. i would not snitch but you wont beat me....

@Sweet916... I heard you hit harder then lewis and tyson.. i might back off from you.... :)

@Vamps.. lol

_BIGGZ_

M

MrFreeze

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
if you beat me you got lucky. i would not snitch but you wont beat me....
see what i mean-poppin off at the mouth. know what that says to me biggz? that you think your hella hard cuz your tall and you think you can beat somebodys ass. HA. it also says to me WHEN i did beat your ass you WOULD go cry to your mommy that some 21 year old beat you down and she'd snitch. i told u mayne-your too young for me to be hittin on-period. no matter how tough you think you are, im 6 years older than you and been through alot more shit-ask Decoy. stick to your own age group and youll be ok. ill leave it at that since this is a fuckin joke to me.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
SHEA said:
I BEEN SAID THIS SINCE THE GIT.......PUT ME DOWN TO HANDLE SISSY TONY.

HAHA!

SS
Something is seriously wrong this man. He calls me "Sissy" but his name begins with "She". Be careful what you ask for. Tony's got skills. Believe me. I am a brotha! FYI my name is handsome Tony. All it'll take is one punch on my handsome face and you'll be a done deal.

M

MrFreeze

Biggz...i dont really wanna get into it with you dog. you know its all good between us and i dont really feel like fightin to prove a point either way.