Siccness Bar-B-Que,Las Vegas/Magic Show, ATTENTION LABELS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I've been appointed as one of the Siccness committee team members and my first jobs is to get things going for the "Siccness Magic Show Convention" in Las vegas. It was okay this year, but we would love for this particular one to be talked about for months, all the artist that was expected didn't show up, but we're
expecting those cats and more. Also we're looking into a place where the artist can perform, but we really need the labels to participate in the 2003 showcase, picnic and Bar-B-que. Vamp and Curbie did a wonderful job in San Jose, but alot of capital came from there pockets and a couple of labels, we really need to get started now on this because it'll be here before you know it. Things we need to start taking care of now.

1.) Booking hotel rooms, I have a friend that's the manager at the Flamingo Hotel so more than likely we'll be staying there, but if anyone have other suggestions please feel free to contact me.

2.) Label Sponsors, we really need the labels to donate to this cause, Cash and there time to make this a successful event, we may want a small fee from each label but I have to confirm that with Vamp and Curbie before we make that decision.

3.) Transportation, we may have charter buses to get us down to Las Vegas for the event, this is the reason we would want the Labels to participate with this event, we can raise money for the event but we need SICCNESS FAMILY SUPPORT.

4.) Siccness Graphics, also we would need one of the Siccness graphic cats to design the fliers, T-shirts, and posters for the event. All sponsors will be on the T-shirts, fliers, posters etc...

5.) Siccness Magic Show Compilation, we will also be putting together a compilation for the event as well to pass out in Las Vegas. This will be a promo cd only.

I will be adding more as we get closer to the event, but if there's folks that has suggestions, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convience. Also if you would like to donate your talent to this event you can also contact me. Such talents:

Graphic artist
Producers
CD Replicators
Lawyers
artist
Soft drink companies
Alcohol companies
Sponsors
Travel agents
Radio personalities
DJ's
Distributors
Labels
Promotion companies
Cater companies
Camera Crew
Photograher
Magazines

Let's make this happen family, and all the haters can look into another site cuz this is a family oriented site. Update will be weekly. [email protected]