Siccmade is bacc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2005
In the next 5 months

1. Zagg's "Though the eyes of she"
2. COS's " The whole Truth"
3. Lynch's " season re-release"
4. Lynch's " dinner and a movie"
5. Lynch & COS's "The Fix"
6. Lynch's mix tape " Bite the bullet"

Holla at ya boys!

Feb 5, 2005

YUP...

1ST D-DUBB DROPP'D A CLASSIC....

NOW PHONK BETAz ALBUM TOOK SICCMADE 2 ANUTHA LEVEL....

IM LOOK'N FORWARD 2 ERYTHING DEY GOT COME'N FASHEEzzzzzzzz....

-GEEzUz

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
NorCal707E said:
I'm really hoping they all come out in the next 5 months..................I'll be pick them up

shit w siccmade track record...im happy if even one of those albums gets released within the next 5 rs.

Aug 26, 2005
What about that Lynch MC Eiht shit ? And how come this is the first time I'm hearing about this mixtape .....what up madesicc fam ?

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
AOD said:
Why are they re-reelasin Season? Is there gonna be some new traks on it or what?
I dont know about new tracks...I think they are re-releasin because its not in stores or out of print...Blackmarket cant keep puttin em' out anymore so Siccmade will take over...

was crackin AOD!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ATF said:
was crackin AOD!
Not much what's up with you folks?

And I have heard quite a few things from Crookwood and no i'm not feeling him. His flow or his production. He one of the artist Siccmade need's to drop. It's pointless to have him he won't sell any records and won't help anyone else sell any records. . .

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
AOD said:
Not much what's up with you folks?

And I have heard quite a few things from Crookwood and no i'm not feeling him. His flow or his production. He one of the artist Siccmade need's to drop. It's pointless to have him he won't sell any records and won't help anyone else sell any records. . .
wont sell no albums? you gotta be kiddin me

Apr 25, 2002
yes 2 deuces, i know u find it hard to believe, but really, only lynch is the one doing good numbers, cos phonk zagg loki d-dubb dont sell...they might sell 1000, but they aint doing no more than that............so if they aint doing shit, u think crookwood or j.v. or nicki black or any of them will do well? think......really hard