Siccmade Gear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

INDIGO

did yawl get more gear in yet..... ????... i hit ya email more than once but no reply

May 3, 2002
I finally got gear.. but i got it from the homie Coldblooded from Milwaukee.. lol.. i got a white with blue lettering Siccmade shirt, a grey, blue & black basketball jersey.. and comin in the mail a black/blue Siccmade Shirt and a Grey/Black Siccmade Hockey Jersey.. :devious: i'll post up some pics maybe.. the gear is really worth it if u get it.. its not no shitty quality. but i dont think its worth gettin ripped off..

May 13, 2002
Tooper said:
i never got my shit but lynch said he'd hook me up proper.i don't know whut to think.
damn toop, you still ain't got that shirt yet, i havent been on here for a month and about two months ago i asked you if you ever got your shit, you pretty good with lynch too ain't you?

Apr 25, 2002
lynch is cool to me.i e-mail him and get mad but he don't get mad at me.

i think he respects me for being real with him all the time.we go back the furthest out of people talking to him on the net.

i brought it to rolocs attention that we need him on here and ever since then lynch got a computer hooked up and choped it up with us on the siccness.

it's a part of siccness history.

basicly he remembers me from way back.