SICCMADE Beat Zagg Spydermann Krookwood LOKI RIPPEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ey...
Im surprised that nobody's made thiz thread yet. But since it aint done, ima do it right quicc.

Ey, yo...quicc question...Why aint you tell uz? :hurt:

I mean, you came up here and posted a date, and we were xcited. We came closer and closer to that date, without any interuptionz, then BLAM The 24th. No album. Pushd bacc til the 15th of next month.

Im not sayn hate for the bacc-push. But why couldnt yaw tell uz? Post a thread and be gone. Wed balk, but we wouldnt look everywhere for that album that mornin and all day long. I tryd 3 shopz til I got confirmation that it waz, in fact, pushd bacc til the 15th of Oct. But all of that runnin around was for a dissapointment.:ermm:

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I dont know why I dont checc evildooinz.com enough. I use a quicc link to go straight to the boardz, since you still cant get to the boardz through the site; So I dont ever go to the site. I didnt think it would be updated since in the past it waz seldom updated. But I guess I should of went there on the 23rd before I checd all around town for thiz album on the 24th.

Anywayz, I just got word from the site:

Cos Double Cd pushed back til Oct 15,2002

The highly anticipated Double Cd Siccmade Ritualz has been pushed back do to a Distribution Administrative Decision. As to the reason why has yet to be revealed. We apologize for the inconvience but however. The Street Team Promo Package are in and will be sent out as planned...

I got thiz from:
http://www.evildooinz.com/notebook.htm

Latzzz......
Kabol

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
homie... we r a independant label... it is so hard to get our release dates that we go for over the mainstream.. we doin the best we can .. which is keep on it, guarenteed that the album is well worth the wait tho ..they gon definitely pick the missy elliotts and jah rules over our shit, we aint got it like that. we tryin.. we keep up on our bidness side of thangs.. its com'n..
zagg

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^I aint tripn. I understand, Zagg - I do. Just kinda anxiouz, iz all

Ima coppz when it dropz, no doubt. Thankx for the luv

Kabol