Sicc Memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Lol Sorry Tony, you're a cool dude...just fuckin wit u ! Im a fat ugly Nazi virgin with no friends, just tryin to cope, breh.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I had zero clue she was even alive, much less having anything "more recently" or dropping the N bombs.

...& didnt she stop showering cuz she became hindu or some shit?

gross.

yea she came to sicc chat like a month or 2 ago and she kept calling tazz "n***a". i know that's part of his sn but to me it seems more logical just to say "tazz". at first i just kind of rolled my eyes; since it is part of his sn i guess nobody can really be too offended about that.

but then she started slipping it into random conversation and finally i called her out on it. and she was just like "whatever, i live in detroit, it's cool, i get a pass". and i was like "um.... bitch, i live in oakland, i still don't say that shit and it makes you look hella ignorant" but she kept saying it and making bitchy little comments so we banned her.

she converted to islam for her middle eastern husband, but the shower thing is unrelated. she doesn't shower often because it gets rid of the body's natural oils or something.

Props: S.SAVAGE

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
here are the details of the shower thing:

lol showers?

well i don't take them very often, but thats cause i'm a hippie, but i don't keep tabs on my man and how often he takes them, but he smells better than me lol
usually everyday or so lol..

fuck showers you don't REAAALLY need them
lol. naw, you really dont need to take showers everyday, to be honest, thats just bullshit.

if YOU ARE HEALTHY, you don't need to take a shower that often, i dont eat meat, and when i do(i only eat fish, rarely), thats when ill take a shower.

plus i don't give a fuck lol. haha. 2 showers a week is good enough.
personally, i don't think time is relevant to hygiene matters,your body doesn't secrete as many oils if you don't shower as often as let's say onc ea day. plus i got dry hair and dry skin, so even if i did shower every day i'd be spending 10 bucks a week on lotion so my skin feels normal.
oooooooooooooooh OOh, ok, i'll have to look it up, but its basically common sense(for me), your body secretes oils to keep up with your lifestyle including sweat, or lack of it.

but yeah i'll look it up for ya.

i'm not sayin everyone else gotta do it, cause of course do what you want w/ your body. taking showers all the damn time isn't somethin i like to do, mostly cause when i DO take a shower i like it long, and then it takes days for me to do whatever i want w/ my hair, and then put on lotion, nd then get dressed w/ clean clothes. its like this long ass hour n half to 2 hour long process that i'd rather skip altogether. haha.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
she converted to islam for her middle eastern husband, but the shower thing is unrelated. she doesn't shower often because it gets rid of the body's natural oils or something.
sure her relatives were ecstatic about this

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Hemp wax... Good selling point for the afro rockin' hippy chick.

*Golf clap* Well played, my friend. Well played.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
it's kinda fucked, but you don't realize home girl got a fro until the panties are around her ankles, if she's a noob.

which, in that either case, i still would. jes sayin' though.