SIC CITY HUSTLAZ "SIC-N-TWISTED" AUDIO FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HERE IT IS YA'LL! All the request I been getting in my pm box shocked the hell out of me. I didnt know how many of ya'll knew about this underground album me and my group did back in 2000.Peeps from the bay to the UK asked to buy one and on thE real... it has never been pressed nor released.I feel in my heart that this is a good sign and really appreciate the luv.So enjoy downloading this album and making Taz & the Sic city hustlaz who we are today..........One luv to all

TAZTWISTED PRESENTS:SIC CITY HUSTLAZ "SIC-N-TWISTED"
GROUP:TAZ/RICOCHET(COUSIN)/LIGHT SKINNED(LIL BRO)/B-LOCC (BIG BRO)/YOUNG GREED (HOMEBOI).
PRODUCED/MIXED/MASTERED/RECORDED BY TAZ N RICOCHET FOR IIKEYED MUSIC
IN ORDER:
1.CREEPIN
(RICOCHET,TAZ,LIGHT SKINNED,B-LOCC)
2.SANTA CLARA
(TAZ SOLO)
3.PRICE I PAY
(YOUNG GREED,SMOOTH,TAZ)
4.HOW DO THEY WANT IT
(TAZ,RICOCHET)
5.DEATH THREATS
(TAZ,RICOCHET,LIGHT SKINNED)
6.PUT IT DOWN
(TAZ,RICOCHET)
7.WHAT YO GIRL TOLD ME feat.DONZEDI
(TAZ,ZEDI)
8.MANDITORYfeat.Sir Moj
(SIR MOJ,TAZ)
9.HIT THE BOCK
(RICOCHET,TAZ)
10.UP2NO GOOD feat.J.L
(J.L.,TAZ,B-LOCC)
11.SPEED DEMON
(TAZ SOLO)
12.PLOTTIN-N-SKEEMIN feat.STRIC-9
(TAZ,STRIC-9)
13.CANDY DREAMZ
(TAZ SOLO)
14.DAMN IT FEELS GOOD?
(TAZ,RICOCHET)

http://www.searchmpthree.com/artistmusic.asp?ia=4200

ITS 14 TRACKS READY TO BE DOWNLOADED!
OF ANY PROBLEMS PM ME OR HIT ME ON THE BOARDS AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIX IT....~TAZTWISTED

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
yo whaz up Taz, it's ya boy Don.

I am peepin the track "Candy Dreamz" right now. Sounds smooth, I reccomend a remix. I am downloading more songs as we speak and imma hit you up on here what I think of the rest of the compilation.

As soon as I get some phone mins imma hit U up!

Apr 25, 2002
Wow!Always puts a big cheesy ass smile when I see all the support.Thanks again...
Letha face & Unknown thanks folks!
Sir moj: Ahaaah mayne that was back when I was just using "Fuity loops". Ask your crew now what im into. The NBD click is the coolest bunch of folks I ever met.And goes to show you been from that camp from the get.You are hella cool peeps mayne and dont ever be a stranger when your in San Jo come by my pad man and visit ya boi...I got somethang for you for the album.And bring Dash and the rest of the folks~TAZtwizzle yo nizzle