SI.COM'S 10 MOST FEARED NFL PLAYERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
i though so to, i dont know if i agreed with any of them except for rodney harrison
What about Ray Lewis?

How did they come up with this list?Did they ask NFL players?

Lets be honest...none of us has ever been on the field with these guys...how do WE know they arent the most feared???

May 2, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
What about Ray Lewis?
Ray Lewis is a shell of his former self...especially when you have to beg for a big man to eat up a blocker.

How did they come up with this list?Did they ask NFL players?

Lets be honest...none of us has ever been on the field with these guys...how do WE know they arent the most feared???
Cause I watch the game...I don't need to be on the field. I can see who hits who.

I wouldn't be afraid of Keith Brooking...let alone an NFL player.

May 9, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Cause I watch the game...I don't need to be on the field. I can see who hits who.

I wouldn't be afraid of Keith Brooking...let alone an NFL player.
The reason i ask WHO they got their info from...is because players ALWAYS have players they fear...more thana few people HATED to face Ronnie Lott...its been noted on plenty of bio's about him with ex players talkin about it....

We dont know what its like out there...and someone can blast you and although it may not LOOK like it hurts....that shit just might...and vice versa...

There is a reason they put those players on there...maybe they should have used a different title...

Feb 8, 2006
Brian Dawkins could still make you forget your birthday if you catch a slant across the middle.

May 2, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
The reason i ask WHO they got their info from...is because players ALWAYS have players they fear...more thana few people HATED to face Ronnie Lott...its been noted on plenty of bio's about him with ex players talkin about it....

We dont know what its like out there...and someone can blast you and although it may not LOOK like it hurts....that shit just might...and vice versa...

There is a reason they put those players on there...maybe they should have used a different title...
I know what you're sayin'...but you can see what's going on out there.

When Ronnie Lott was playing...you knew who he was...you could see it.

I refuse to believe that many players named Jason Short as someone they feared.

This can't be accurate anyways...some teams never even play each other.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
without looking @ the list,

Short is a phi LB i belive he was drafted by NYG
Kruetz is chicagos center

i fuck with the whole nfl so i know already

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
John Lynch isn't on there? I didn't check the list but he should be. He's the hardest hitter in the NFL in my opinion (or Rodney Harrison). I am a Raider fan but I do keep it on the real.