SHUT THE FUCK UP Message to the shit talkers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Its crazy how many of you guys will talk a gang of shit behind a computer screen about a rapper who you have never met nor probly ever will. I mean damn what happened to just not liking a rapper and just not listening to there music, you guys take it to a whole new level talking shit and running your mouths like your complete bad asses, there are alot of rappers I dont like but im gonna go off acting like I can whip there asses though, and all this lil posts and shit talking bad about them aint really doing shit but giving them more attention and people are a lil more curious to want to hear what they are coming with. so I guess my whole point is be a fan if you dont like there shit cool, but other then that shut the fuck up with all the tough guy bullshit or just random shit talking, your making yourself look bad and fucking up the forum too I come on here to hear about music and its actually nice when people like c-lim, first degree and killa tay post up on here but at the same time we used to have alot more rappers on here Mr Doc, c-bo shit way too many to name were on here but you guys running your fucking mouths fucked it up and they dont even come on here no more. and one more thing if you dont like what somebody says about there favorite rapper or something oh well, no need to go into the post and hate on them, nobody told you to read that shit. anyways Im done bitching.

Jun 10, 2002
First off im not a major c-lim fan fuck boys im a music fan first and not trying to ride anybodys nuts and you fucktards spend all your time on here talking shit and really looking like idiots. If you dont like somebody cool but damn some of you are acting like he fucked your bitch or something.

Jun 10, 2002
im not gonna get dragged off into a war of words on here, my whole point is this lil name calling and shit talking is stupid, its not like any of us are gonna meet im here for the same reason most of you are here, im a fan of lynchs older shit, same with x-raided and all the garden blocc rappers along with the newer rappers. so if you want to keep running your traps cool but me personally I aint got the time for that shit

Sep 23, 2008
The estrogen is flowing high in this thread.

@ hellrazor5150.... shut ur groupie ass up mark! This is a message board and I'm free to give my opinion. U don't like it then fuck u faggot. Same fucking hyporcrites talking shit on artists like Wayne, Lil b and drake are always crying when their favorite underground rappers get talked about.

I call it like I see it dog.

Feb 8, 2003
First off im not a major c-lim fan fuck boys im a music fan first and not trying to ride anybodys nuts and you fucktards spend all your time on here talking shit and really looking like idiots. If you dont like somebody cool but damn some of you are acting like he fucked your bitch or something.
u made this thread but look wat your doing in the quoted post above. u should practice what u
preach.

Jun 11, 2004
Its one thing to give an opinion in a constructive way, but some of these people act like they got no life, doin all kinds of homework on their favorite rappers just to come on here and talk shit. u should have your own lives to focus on instead of spectating all the time.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Its crazy how many of you guys will talk a gang of shit behind a computer screen about a rapper who you have never met nor probly ever will. I mean damn what happened to just not liking a rapper and just not listening to there music, you guys take it to a whole new level talking shit and running your mouths like your complete bad asses, there are alot of rappers I dont like but im gonna go off acting like I can whip there asses though, and all this lil posts and shit talking bad about them aint really doing shit but giving them more attention and people are a lil more curious to want to hear what they are coming with. so I guess my whole point is be a fan if you dont like there shit cool, but other then that shut the fuck up with all the tough guy bullshit or just random shit talking, your making yourself look bad and fucking up the forum too I come on here to hear about music and its actually nice when people like c-lim, first degree and killa tay post up on here but at the same time we used to have alot more rappers on here Mr Doc, c-bo shit way too many to name were on here but you guys running your fucking mouths fucked it up and they dont even come on here no more. and one more thing if you dont like what somebody says about there favorite rapper or something oh well, no need to go into the post and hate on them, nobody told you to read that shit. anyways Im done bitching.
i stopped reading at the part where you started to sound like a faggot. stfu bitch find some hoes worth saving because the ones you put your cape on for are broke and could give 2 fucks about you