shows that shouldnt have been cancelled

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
News Radio-eventhough the show wasn't that good after Phil Hartman got killed
Liquid Television on MTV
South Central-Starring Lawrence Tate, good show
Titus was hella funny too

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
TROLL said:
MTV's: Fear.. that show was the only show i watched on mtv..
That show was tight as fuck, I always wanted to go on that show.

Theres lots of other MTV shows they shouldn't have cancelled but MTV likes to go with gay bullshit teenie bopper shows. They had lots of tight cartoons on a couple years ago like Clone High, 3 South, Downtown, Undergrads. Fuck MTV.

May 2, 2002
Tough Crowd--unless you a sensitive bitch, this shit was hilarious... so of course comedy central gave it the axe

Married with Children--this actually DID get cancelled regardless of what FOX says. They wanted to keep the show running but ratings were slippin so FOX cut it

Arrested Development--Congrats, FOX. You suck.

Dr. Katz--Probably my favorite cartoon of all-time. Easily the funniest show of the mid-late 90's.

Home Movies--FUCK!! I cannot BELIEVE they cancelled Home Movies, easily the greatest show of the new millinium. Thank god for DVDs

Tales From the Crypt--Fantastic show that got bounced around from cable to network and back to cable.

The Hitchiker--Anyone remember this show on HBO? It was one of HBO's first originial series shows. It was just like short horror movies, kinda like Tales from the Crypt or Creepshow and shit like that.

Twilight Zone--Fuck UPN. They didn't give the new Twilight Zone a chance in hell to make it. Regardless of the shitty reviews it got, true Twilight Zone fans such as myself knew that it was a good renovation.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Psycho Logic said:
Tough Crowd--unless you a sensitive bitch, this shit was hilarious... so of course comedy central gave it the axe

Married with Children--this actually DID get cancelled regardless of what FOX says. They wanted to keep the show running but ratings were slippin so FOX cut it

Arrested Development--Congrats, FOX. You suck.

Dr. Katz--Probably my favorite cartoon of all-time. Easily the funniest show of the mid-late 90's.

Home Movies--FUCK!! I cannot BELIEVE they cancelled Home Movies, easily the greatest show of the new millinium. Thank god for DVDs

Tales From the Crypt--Fantastic show that got bounced around from cable to network and back to cable.

The Hitchiker--Anyone remember this show on HBO? It was one of HBO's first originial series shows. It was just like short horror movies, kinda like Tales from the Crypt or Creepshow and shit like that.

Twilight Zone--Fuck UPN. They didn't give the new Twilight Zone a chance in hell to make it. Regardless of the shitty reviews it got, true Twilight Zone fans such as myself knew that it was a good renovation.
^^^ I feel you on Dr. Katz and Home Movies, I wish Comedy Central would still show reruns of Dr. Katz like they used to. At least Adult Swim is showing Home Movie reruns Monday through Wednesday at midnight again.

Dec 19, 2005
^^^^McGuyver...haha.......i saw one episode that shit was kinda korny too me......my friend told me that every episode damn near he makes a bomb out of some outrages stuff.....that had me dyin wen he told me that