Show was crackin!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha Street Level All Stars tore tha muhfuckin roof off!!! Too bad I dint see my SLR folks to get my backstage pass............:( oh well.....

Neema was tight too.........FUCK THA HATERS.

Twista was on point too....but in my opinion, SLR was tha tightest set.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Yeah...

Fridge said:
I saw Lil' G there and offered to let him stand by me if he got any Fat Boi Withdrawls.
LMAO....

I wish I could have made it to the show. Hopefully someday I'll get to catch an SLR concert......

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Re: Yeah...

Fridge said:
I missed you Mo-x, I saw Lil' G there and offered to let him stand by me if he got any Fat Boi Withdrawls.
LMMFAO... whether people want to admit it or not, the world can't live without the charismatic fat man. We bring an equilibrium to the world and without that sense of completeness, the world would be even more doomed than it already is.

:classic:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

mo-x said:

LMMFAO... whether people want to admit it or not, the world can't live without the charismatic fat man. We bring an equilibrium to the world and without that sense of completeness, the world would be even more doomed than it already is.

:classic:
I think without the Fat Man, the Human race would no longer be the dominate species.

May 4, 2002
Thanks to everybody that came out and supported. I know you saw my white ass on stage throwing out cds during Unexpected Arrivals set......

P.S. did you see my boy tear down the stage and blow the roof when he preformed his song "Everything" with Twista. Were was the haters then lol lol lol ahhhhhhhh haaaaaa haaaaa haaa

to anybody that missed it, its all good the future shows are only gonna get bigger and better....

DAK iller of Reflection

Sep 12, 2002
the show was pretty tight, sonny bonoho hit the stage first, it was my first time seein him, dude is funny as fuck. a few other acts hit the stage etc.. then street level all stars came out and opened with off da richter. everyone spit their verses nice clear and clean, it got the slr set poppin good. kas played a song, and skunt performed "what went wrong?" off of north coast rain/his new cd and the slr kru performed another song that i forget. the main dissapointment of the night is that DIVIDENZ did not get to play PULL WITH ME (my fav dividenz song) ..... i guess someone thinks the song is too "slow" for the crowd/to be played live... but i beg to differ. i dunno who hit stage next, but i went up to the merch area and got my dividenz and skunt cd's signed, went back by the stage wit cola and he blazed a bleez with me n my boys during the unexpected arrival set. between UA's 3rd and 4th song everyone began chanting twista, especially the drunk dudes in VIP. i think UA took it the wrong way and one thing led to another, and UA threatened that he would cancel the Twista set if everyone kept chanting or whatever..... personally i feel that you don't deal with thousands of people wanting something by threatening to take something away from them that they paid to see, you arent going to get a good reaction no matter which way you look at it, UA definately could have handled the situation in a more positive way, but whatever, its really none of my concern. i don't think people were "hating" on UA, they just dont like to be threatened that something they paid good money for will be taken away. Twista hit the stage after a 20 or 25 minute break, and in my opinion blew the fuckin roof off, especially during his accapella's (spelling?) young krime said he was lip syncing but i dont think he did (plz correct me if im wrong) overall a pretty good show, the main reasons i went was to see dividenz, twista and the whole SLR kru. shouts to young vicious, critical, skunt, notes, cola, d-sane, 151 and everyone who ripped the SLR set .... shit was heated.

i was the 6'6" skinny white dude wit really short black hair w/glasses on and wearin ALL WHITE (white T, white fleece pants, white kicks). thanx to dividenz and skunt for signin cd's, and to everyone for the performances.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man...

I didn't hear UA threaten to cancel, but I did hear him say some shit that wouldv'e been better off unsaid. I still thought he brung it and Twis wasn't lip syncing the whole set... the acapella was definately not synced, he kept screwing one of the verses up.