Show Me Graffiti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
your charakters are really sick gas one but you dont seem to have any can control at all...it be tight if you could get those charakters on a wall graffiti is not goin down on paper...

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Gas One said:
you seen one drugged out throw up. and your not dope enough to say that to me. ive been writing for 16 years and ive done quite a few of those chatacters on walls throughout my writing career. thanks for the compliments homie i appreciate it.
how old is that throw up ? doesnt look too old...but i cant really figure how someone who has been doin graffiti for 16 years manages to paint a shitty piece like that i couldnt even paint that shitty if i was wasted as fuck and i only been writing for about 5 years. Once you learned to control the can you always spray clean imo...even if it has to go down fast..
you got some pics of those charakters on a wall ? i gotta say them dope as fuck i hardly get to see a style like that in europe.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^ fighting over a 10 minute throw up is useless to me, homie...it is what it is..thats not a piece, its a throw up..step your graffiti knowledge up..ive got hundreds of styles and that was practice shit.. i didnt post any of that shit to show off or be the "alpha male" i posted it to contribute in the thread..no matter how old or no matter how much i dont like any of it.

and your not good at all....you paint too girly for me IMO, those color choices are on some girly shit, you have no style whatsoever as far as graffiti goes, your lettering is horrible and those inside productions are horrible even in art standards. you have an okay tag. thats about it. but thats if you wanted to hear it from me. that type of shit gets toyed immediately at any piece spot. so if you wanna try to critique someone, atleast be good.

now i dont want to continue fighting, or post a bunch of shit ive done in real life to snitch on myself, youve given your critique, ive given mine, lets move on

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
At least be good?
At least i know how to spray clean lines without fuckin up the whole outline.
This thread is about graffiti and all you showed us is a horrible dirty throw up and a tag and a couple of drawings ON PAPER, so thats my basis for judging you....2 shitty graffitis.
im just wondering why you would post up that pic if you didnt really like it in the first place because it's obviously toy as fuck, even though you have plenty of more decent stuff to show? that doesnt really make sense even if you dont give a fuck.
whatever man maybe you're indeed good but dont expect me to respect you're opinion on graffiti if you cant back it up.
I know you dont give a fuck about my opinion either but i only made a comment about a picture you posted.
If you dont want people to say shit about your art, dont post.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its just a regular throw up playing around. just like that was a plain tag, when i could have did some bullshit ass complex lettering and arrows yada yada to prove "oh shit hes super style tag man" that wasnt my intent, as well as the drawings, its all just quick bullshit and i dont really care if you like one particular thing and dont like another, i dont write for fan boys..and i dont fish for comments and want you to give opinions because thats not of my interest..if you like it cool if you dont great..

now see im a cool nigga and anyone who posts art im not really gonna say much even if i think theyre wack...youre one of them, notice i made no mention of you and you came in giving me props, so if i was to critique you i think you write hella girly, those color choices are pop-art, all that tangerine and flourecent green and shit is wack choices and i think you really need to step up your lettering skill after that because that shits not tight at all, freestyle more shit and step your creativity bars way up.

now if you want me to give props because you showed some girly 4 letter bullshit that you obviously were trying to impress with based on you showing clean outlines, you failed at that..your not good at all and thats some shit i paint over..end of discussion

thanks for the compliments though keep working at it, maybe after 5 years youll be able to look back on all the shit youve done within your writing career and dismiss some new writing nigga like you. youll get good at something besides showing you can hold a can steadily.