Show in Columbia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
It says that shit starts at 3:00, I probably won't get there til 5:00 at the fuckin earliest. How long you think they're gonna be there? Is there any chance I'll be able to get there in time?

Mar 19, 2006
yah im going to the signing and the concert i ve been to about 15+ concert for tech at the blue note

Also i called fye today and they told me that you have to buy a cd then they will give you a bracelet to get in the signing they also said that if i came in today to buy the cd that its only 9.99 but tommorrow for the signing it will be 12.00

Aug 21, 2002
I BELIEVE THAT TECH WILL BE THERE TIL THE LINE ENDS BECAUSE HE PERFORMS HELLA LATER THAN THE REST OF THE CATS, SO HE'LL PROBABLY HANG TOUGH FOR A WHILE...

Mar 19, 2006
Be warned--- you have to buy their cd in order to get it signed they are assholes but i look at it like this ive already bought like 4 of them cds one more cant hurt plus it helps tech

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I had a kickass time. Tech was real cool at the in store. I got there about 2 hours early and no one was there. People didn't start lining up till about 40 minutes early and it was only about 14 of us. I expected a much larger turnout than what it was. While I was there the line never got near the door. I got all my covers signed and took a picture. He was taking his time and talking to everyone too. Pretty cool. The show was amazing. I'm definitely gonna do my best to attend every show I can.

Jan 28, 2005
that show was awesome. and i must have been standing really close to you stump because thats right where i was, about 4 people back from the very front. that kicked ass. and krizz was off the hook

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
yeah waiting for 2 and 1/2 hours in that cold ass weather was worth it for the front. The only complaint I had the whole time was this group of bitches trying to push me and my friend out of the way like they was somebody. We wasn't having it.

Mar 19, 2006
i was right behind those bitches stump dizzle they were trying to push me and my boys all up outta the way too one of my friends accidentlly fell and crushed one of them on the floor hes like 300+ pounds

ps welcome to the midwest was awesome

Dec 28, 2005
sbarrett said:
i was right behind those bitches stump dizzle they were trying to push me and my boys all up outta the way too one of my friends accidentlly fell and crushed one of them on the floor hes like 300+ pounds

ps welcome to the midwest was awesome
LOL I got one for you (Jess I changed it up for the day).... Unless they suckin or fuckin they ain't nothing. A bitch trying to push her way up to the front of the line AIN'T SHIT but a bitch who don't need to be in the line is the important bitchs!!!!

So my guess i they ain't no one or else they wouldn't have been in the line in the first damn place. I don't blame your boy for falling on them I would have laughed my ass off also, hell my baby isn't nothing small to fall on some bitchs LOL....

Jan 28, 2005
yeah there were some really immature kids up in the front trying to start shit. security came over like 3 times and then they pulled one kid out finally

Aug 21, 2002
Push dem bitches out the way...

Thats the only time females are even nice, is when they want something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitches!!!

When I was on the road with em' a few years back, they would'nt give a nigga the time of the day, then they see that I'm with Strange and they'd be rubbing all on me and trying to lick my ear, Bitch get off me....!