SHOUTS OUT TO MY HOMEBOY DO DO of tha SIDEWAYZ FAMILY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I think part of baby G is trying to convey is that all the damn talented rappers are getting locked up,I know times is hard..how can you afford to live in california when the cost of living has quadrupled in the last 10 or so years and minimum wage hasnt gone up but a few dollars.I was living in newport news va a few years back (MILITARY) and I was paying 480 for a two bedroom apartment..and it wasnt even section 8 it was nice....shit you can hardly find a 1 bedroom out hear for under 900.
So when these rappers we see go to jail just understand that rap dont pay the bills and baby needs new shoes.I wish it waSNT LIKE that,man I know ..where is carl winslow??? people gonna say why they dont find a job like the rest of us.Its easy to judge from the outside but there are sometimes circumstance some of yall would never understand.
I see where babyG was sayin stay out of jail..it seems like yesterday and Im on bossman hoggs couch and gangsta boi is calling from jail,I couldnt wait for him to get out..he had a career in rap ahead of him and I had a feeling he could blow.Now he got caught...i knew they was lookin for him for a minute and its only a matter of time like the last time..I just hope he beats the case cause they might throw away the key.
Its sad..its almost like you lose a piece of you

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
On the positive side his name will be promoted in the street you can hear him spit on the EASTMEAN c.d. coming in the future,and Im sure sidewayz got a gang of songs with him....so hopefully when he walks out he aint gotta start from square one

Aug 24, 2004
REAL TALK

50cal said:
On the positive side his name will be promoted in the street you can hear him spit on the EASTMEAN c.d. coming in the future,and Im sure sidewayz got a gang of songs with him....so hopefully when he walks out he aint gotta start from square one
THA HOMIES FROM SIDEWAYZ GOT HIM, THEY REAL and THEY GOT HIS BACC! REAL TALK 50 cal

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Top shelf Records SD

That nigga dodo got the talent o make it like all the sidaz I went to morse wit a lot of dos niggas, niggas just gotta grow up and stay outta trouble. These white folks expect us to fail. Stay up dodo you go be straight homie one love.Look forward to these two new artist out of Diego. Mack Savage and Filthy Ric been slanging CD's instead green yadditameen. If you see our street team out there look out for those niggs that rep the only people that suffer to hustle. Support your local artists. We been supportin this shit since it started. Thanx to yall who paved the way for us sidewayz, mitchy, malik bo, just to name a few rip Mac dre we all love em

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MISTER R.BETA said:
@50cal

That is not what that dude ment homie! That nigga called niggaz flunkies & said "tell yall homies"....so i dont kno how u found anything positive outta that.

I think you missed my point,I was saying the positive side of dodo being locked up is when he gets out he aint gotta start from scratch in the rap game,by then you probably will be putting some of his material out as well as us he has some songs on this eastmean c.d....so even though his hands are tied his name is still gonna stay active...thats what I said as being positive,same for gangsta boi,he got songs on this eastmean as well as bossman hogg presents the knok and we will hopefully be putting these out in a few months or so...just getting artwork and shit done.Damn gangsta boi, and dodo two of the hottest rappers in dago period.

Aug 18, 2004
ALL THA BULLSHIT NIGGAS IS TALIKING SAVE IT FOR DOVES YADACHOPPIN THA PEACEFUL BIRDS BOTTOM LINE FREE DODO AS WELL AS NE NIGGA WIT POTENTIAL TO HELP IN THIS NEW WEST MOVEMENT

Apr 5, 2003
Baby G have a point of the "free ______" shit but at the same time its just a way to let our niggaz behind bars know that we still ridin with em on the outside. So yea Free that nigga DoDo!!

Jun 9, 2004
kavio of wcm said:
KEEP YA HEAD UP MY NIG, THAT TIME GON FLY BY THAT U DOIN. I KNOW WHEN YOU COME HOME MY NIG YOU GON BE READY TO TAKEOVER THA GAME IN A MAJOR WAY. FUCC THA SYSTEM! MUCH LOVE TO YOU MY NIG from ya homeboy KAVIO
dodo got locked up? damn, i wish him & i finally did some work together before he got down........

i know dudes gone be straight thruout.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Baby G said:
lol. i love how rappers go to jail for doin dumb shiet, then they lil flunkies come with the FREE [YOUR NAME HERE] talk. tell yo homies stop gettin locked up got dammit

U SURE TALK ALLOTA SHIT BUDDY....TAKE A CHILL PILL LIL DUDE!!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
REALLY THO, BABY G NEED 2 SHUT THA FUKK UP MAN.....COMPUTER TALKIN N SHIT.....QUIT HATIN N SHIT BOY......AS 4 MY NIGGA DODO HOLD YO HEAD MY NIGGA, WHEN IT COME DOWN 2 IT U SAFER THEN US MY NIGGA.....3 AINT SHIT, REAL NIGGAS TAKE SHIT 2 THA BOX LIL G R WHATEVER THA FUKK...