Should there be a movie forum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should there be a siccness movie forum?

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Vote above if you think there should be a movies forum.

I’m newly convinced the siccness should have a Movie Forum. Considering the number of forums there already are for other popular culture subjects from video games to numerous sports forums I think a movie forum would be a nice addition to the site.

I think it could easily be popular enough if properly moderated(i think there are some obvious candidates already) and there are already plenty of people who post up reviews and recommendations and movie news to drive the content.

Convince the all powerful controllers of the sicc to make this happen. Vote YES

I know this has been discussed previously, but I'm bringing back the idea in hopes that it will happen.

Apr 25, 2002
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Shea Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, can we add a movie forum and get rid of the "record label" forums that have no activity. Seriously out of thirteen of those forums only 4-5 of them tops still get posted in.

I'd also like to nominate ColdBlooded for mod of the movie forum if one is created.