Should Rap Lyrics Be Used As Evidence In Court?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
But how can you draw the line and say, this rapper right here is an artist who raps about a fantasy world and this rapper right here raps about his actual daily life. It's bullshit.

How about rappers that act? Or actors that rap?

This is seriously retarded.
Exactly, there is a fine line there. But again, rappers tend to be more documented on record. They brag about being real. Saying, "The realest shit I ever wrote." Ever since they heard 2Pac quote that. Or claiming to, "Still Being Hood." and bragging about your prior lifestyle. Or answering the infamous question, "If you weren't rapping what would you be doing right now?" To which the majority answer with the most stupid incriminating reply.

To where some movie star wouldn't put themselves out there like rappers.

Your right though, it's all bullshit. But you have to admit, most rappers tend to put their foot in their mouth.

Feb 3, 2014
I dont know the whole story behind that video, but anybody who murders someone and blames it on a song, video game or a movie is a completely worthless bag of shit. Anybody who murders anyone for any reason is a complete bag of shit, but at least own up to it.

May 16, 2002
I dont know the whole story behind that video, but anybody who murders someone and blames it on a song, video game or a movie is a completely worthless bag of shit. Anybody who murders anyone for any reason is a complete bag of shit, but at least own up to it.

LOL! Motherfuckers today won't own up petty theft. It's full of bitches. Most of them can't do the time & those that have are too scared to go back, so they pin it on the Homie with a lesser criminal record. If you deny, your a snitch LOL!

Back in the day, shit like that was considered bitch shit. It was simple, you manned up to you shit & lived by the words, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

With all the politics today a lot of gangsters are just as bad a politicians.

Feb 3, 2014
LOL! Motherfuckers today won't own up petty theft. It's full of bitches. Most of them can't do the time & those that have are too scared to go back, so they pin it on the Homie with a lesser criminal record. If you deny, your a snitch LOL!

Back in the day, shit like that was considered bitch shit. It was simple, you manned up to you shit & lived by the words, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

With all the politics today a lot of gangsters are just as bad a politicians.
i was raised differently than a lot of people today i guess...i dont do stupid shit for the most part and if i do im the first to admit to it..everybody wants to make excuses and play the victim these days

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i am well aware of this...but people are fucking retarded and if someone is murdered and then the exact details are given in a song then why would that not be good evidence in court?
considered answering this with a long thought out concise explanation however taking into consideration your screen name your online persona and your inevitable real life personality ive determined that your a mark and explaining legal and street shit to you would be the equivalent of explaining astrophysics to a toddler aka a complete waste of my time

good day sir!

Feb 3, 2014
considered answering this with a long thought out concise explanation however taking into consideration your screen name your online persona and your inevitable real life personality ive determined that your a mark and explaining legal and street shit to you would be the equivalent of explaining astrophysics to a toddler aka a complete waste of my time

good day sir!
so basically you have no answer...got it