Should Malki, MAGG_KNoWLY_A, and OuijaBoard all get banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Malki, MAGG_KNoWLY_A, and OuijaBoard all get banned?

• Yes!!!!! Ban all of them ASAP.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Hell yeah. Ban all of them ASAP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck yeah. Ban all of them ASAP.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Please do. Ban all of them ASAP.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do Chicken Nexk..
and Mouth full of nuts bring to this forum?
Did they ever bring ANY entertainment ?
a video... a good thread?

not that I can remember.. also your thread is stupid as fuck and does not count...
ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But let's party! at least the siccness is interesting again...
and just in time for my epic diss video tonight!

let the games begin

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
This Board Needs More Of It's Own Artists, I'm About Hip Hop, Not Singing kumbiya Wit Y'all. This Board Should Have It's Own Label Ready To Sign Sicc OG's, If There Was One. If There Was One It Would Be Bc We Wouldn't Be Tapping At Each Other, We Would Be Ripping Off The Mic At One Another. But Artists Didn't Stick Around Because We Weren't Like That. My Best Friend Gots His Own Label, And Until This Gets Cleared Up That's What I'm Going To Go Do. And Hip Hop All Together The Elements.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Your Just Sticking Up For Yourself, Not Malki. You Know Your Shit Is Weak Like When Saturday Comes. I Don't Think Nothing Special Of You But Sticking My Nuts Up In Your Mouth.
you would be having some gay thoughts you fruit. ole stick your thumb in your booty ass faggot. Isn't that shit against your religion homo

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
You Didn't Even Break My Consciousness, Nor Will You Ever Break My Will. I'm Like The Gorilla From Rampage "George" And Will Tear Anything You've Built Or Build With My Mind. Make Your Post, I live In Post-Post World Where I've Destroyed Them All.