SHOULD I MAKE A SICCNESS ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FREE ALBUM/MIXTAPE?

• YES

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • NO

Votes: 22 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
fuck all u fags, the fun is over, if i see any of u haters ur getten moped, i new there was no chance, ui guys area ll internet fags, im off this website for good,TOMMY UR LIFE HAS ENDED, I WILL NOT LOG ON HERE ANYMORE, OR RESPOND TO UR SONGS, FUCK SAV, IF ANY OF U PUNK BITCHES WANA SEE ME 24TH AND MISSION WHEN EVER U WANT ON CAMERA, BY THE WAY, TOMMY HAS BEEN RAPPING FOR A WHILE, HE JUST GOT HIS BIG BRAKE, A BUNCH OF NERDS THINK HE IS TIGHT, GO MAKE AN ALBUM AND SEE IF ANYONE OFF THIS WEBSITE LIKES IT, LIKE MY BIG HOMIE SAID, FUCK SICCNESS, UR JUST GONA END UP HURTING SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMMYJAMES=BIGCHILL

i was waiting on somebody to find out....lol.....i wanted to say who i really was a long time ago but a few people that really knew who i was wanted me to keep playin the TJ game so i said fuck it and kept at it....

now yall know who i am,now if its a real problem from me clowin around,pm me and we can handle the situation what ever the way yall feel yall want to handle it.i lost the TJ siccness password and the myspace password on purpose last night so you ever was snitched the first time on that ms page can snitch again to shut that one down too.i was askin all the mods last night to ban TOMMYJAMES cause i got tired of playin the games like i was a punk.thats why i never finished the tommyjames album cause i was really sick of playin games.it was fun with the shit talkin but i knew when i started messin with the covers and pictures i knew was going to end up beating somebodys ass in real life over that....

there you have it people....TOMMYJAMES is BIGCHILL......
so why did u screw ur voice,ur shit aint bad, but on another hype, if u wana see me in this rap shit we can battle for money, i dont no why u targeted me and always hate on my networking skills but u did, i aint really tryin to bring it on some street over the clowning around but i do wana battle u live somewhere, hola
THE NOOSE WAS GETTIN TIGHT
FIRST OF ALL U STUPID CHEERLEADING FAGGOT, GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT AND LEAVE MY NAME OUT YOUR BITCH MOUTH. SECOND OF ALL, ANYBODY WHO WOULD MAKE A THREAT OVER THE NET IS AN IDIOT. THIRD YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR ANYBODY.
:siccness::siccness::siccness: