Should Boise State get a BCS game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I think they deserve to be in the BCS. They have had 2 great seasons back to back. Yah they arent in a tough conference nor to they play the most competitive schedule, but this team does show tremendous skill and talent. I think they deserve a BCS and will succeed if they were given the chance

any thoughts

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
no they shouldnt. if they played a independent schedule like notre dame then maybe. but as long as the are in a bootsy confrense they will and should be over looked. same as utah if you ask me.

Mar 18, 2003
You can't hold the WAC conference against Boise State forever. One season might not prove anything but over the last 3 seasons they have lost 2 games, winning all their bowl games as well. What I'm saying is, even thought they are in a weak conference, they are completely dominating it, and they deserve a BCS game if at least to prove they do not belong there. They have more than earned it.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON FOR BOISE STATE TO START THE SEASON UNRANKED WHEN THEY FINISH THE PRIOR SEASON RANKED FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro the Guru said:
You can't hold the WAC conference against Boise State forever. One season might not prove anything but over the last 3 seasons they have lost 2 games, winning all their bowl games as well. What I'm saying is, even thought they are in a weak conference, they are completely dominating it, and they deserve a BCS game if at least to prove they do not belong there. They have more than earned it.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON FOR BOISE STATE TO START THE SEASON UNRANKED WHEN THEY FINISH THE PRIOR SEASON RANKED FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS.
Last year has nothing to do with this year,or the year before.THAT'S A FACT.
They have beaten horrible teams,and have yet to add legit non-conference teams to their schedule.You have to play an Alabama,or a Purdue,or a team of that caliber so voters can use a comparison.Beating Wyoming and Hawaii by 50 does'nt hold much weight when other BCS teams are beating Michigans and Miami's.They deserve a BCS game?Lol...So Cal and Texas,who have lost only 1 game each to the #1 and #2 teams in the country,and have stormed through the rest of their BCS conference games with wins should except a Liberty bowl birth?Just so Boise can lose by 30?

I know your a Fresno St.(WAC)fan,but get serious with this last 3 years shit.

Mar 18, 2003
They are saying if Texas loses today and Boise State wins their last game they will be #6 in the BCS standings with Utah at #5.

BAMMER: We're not really talking about whether Boise State should be considered as good as teams like USC and Oklahoma, but that they have earned a shot to play one of the top teams.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro the Guru said:
BAMMER: We're not really talking about whether Boise State should be considered as good as teams like USC and Oklahoma, but that they have earned a shot to play one of the top teams.
They've earned a shot at an Ohio St. or a Virginia,but I find it ridiculous for them to play any Top 8 team.I just can't see bouncing out teams like Cal and Texas who have beaten several quality opponents,and Boise has beaten ??

Apr 25, 2002
finally i'm seein eye to eye wit BAMMER on something...he's on point...it's not us holding anything against the WAC, it's the computer system...thier streangth of schedule is garbage...maybe if they were blankin quality opponents, or at least poundin em by 24+, instead of blankin (or givin up ass al la sjsu) teams that would probably lose to 1-AA teams, then they would be in the mix, but until that happen's i don't see them being a factor in the BCS

CAL BITCHES!!!