Should BART be on siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should BART Be On siccness?

• YES (The Evil Dictator Vamps does what he pleases, and nothing can stop him from taking over!)

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • NO! Thier should only be 1 bart @ raptalk.net

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I don't give a fuck.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
OG Bart was crackin but it aint Bart over there its Raptalk now and it just aint the same...BART should definitely stay here its much bigger and theres too much traffic to just take it down...thats not to say that raptalk should shut its doors.

Apr 25, 2002
And Im serious, I was an OG poster from BART before the Siccness but its just DEAD over there...you see tumbleweeds rolling across the screen when the topics load up.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
MaddDogg said:
And Im serious, I was an OG poster from BART before the Siccness but its just DEAD over there...you see tumbleweeds rolling across the screen when the topics load up.
Yeah I agree it was cracking for a long time. I remember registering and looking at the forums but i dont think I posted that much. Memory is blurry from that time...
I was referring only to the current status of the OG Bart. Not good. Siccness has taken control

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
i still hit both up, good thing bout the Siccness is its like a one stop for many boards, sumtimes sum bull shit ones that need not be, but any how they both do the job, good looking for vampers hooking up bart again when it was not up, but look at the hits BART or Siccnezz..BART killing siccness, so in a way vamps came out good , gota lota traffic from bart, remeber back in the days when siccness was dead compared to bart, now they merge, good shit

Apr 25, 2002
MaddDogg said:
OG Bart was crackin but it aint Bart over there its Raptalk now and it just aint the same

YA FEEEEEEEEEL ME , THAT AINT BART ITZ RAP TALK I ASKED JUNIOR WHY THE HELL WAS THERE RELEASE PARTY THING HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT IN LA WHEN ITS BART , HE SAID ITS RAPTALK SO THERE YA GO

Apr 25, 2002
OG BART is gone, it will never come back. This is more of the real BART than Raptalk is... Do the same people even run it? Cali Love and Junior? I don't remember them... Raptalk just looks like Siccness now with all the artist boards and shit... When Raptalk came back they used the blueprint from this board instead of the one from the OG site...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
This is way better now... nothen will be like the OG Bart, but this is pretty damn close

yea and its not BART its Raptalk now, and a dead site... this site has been on the most part reliable, and continues to grow as a bart community, and has e-store to buy underground CD's and hella shit

so yea this is the place now

and BART is killen everyone one on all the hits

May 11, 2002
Fuck that, when the BART when down Vamps was coo enough to bring it over here. If he didnt do that all yall wouldnt have had a place to go

May 10, 2002
I DONT CARE IF BART HAD THERE OWN SITE, I THINK ITS A LOT BETTER CONNECTED TO THE 91SICCNESS AND THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER REOPENED BART BUT THATS COO' FOR THEM I GUESS!!!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
To me it's one big website that's continuing to grow and do new things. BART and the Siccness have different flavors, but they're all part of something bigger..

At the time BART was closing, I wanted to find a way to keep it open and yeah, it doubled our traffic. Now we're working on other areas of the country with good shit. We're not limiting ourselves to the Bay or Sac..

The Siccness will always have a home for the Bay area, even if the name changes..

Vamps
IX.