shots fired -ft wispa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
I probably could have been a cool kid in this thread instead of coming in here with the lamest rap name ever acting like an elitist asshole whose music has now disappeared from the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 16, 2003
It's true. Everyone can rap nowdays. Now that being said not everyone SHOULD rap. Keep working on your craft but those songs were trash. Production and beats were wack and the topics were corny.

Ohh and if shit isn't SM related at least me nice enough to out OT ( off topic). In the header before posting more garbage.

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
It's true. Everyone can rap nowdays. Now that being said not everyone SHOULD rap. Keep working on your craft but those songs were trash. Production and beats were wack and the topics were corny.

Ohh and if shit isn't SM related at least me nice enough to out OT ( off topic). In the header before posting more garbage.
My daddy whipped my ass a lot when I was kid, and I vowed to one day tell people they weren't going to tell me how to live my life, when all I really wanted to do was tell my dad to fuck off- zeek

Last edited by a moderator:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
OFF TOPIC - I'm closing this thread and changing all the text in your post to ridicule you for being an asshole and spamming with your music.

Status
Not open for further replies.