Shoreline Mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
A lot of rappers are bay influenced weather they admit it or not. Especially west coast artists. The bay and sac set a high bar for rap. These days it's either that bay and sac influence or mainstream xanax addict influence.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Is one of them a skreezy? My niece was telling me one of them were. Just curious.
I don’t think any of them actually bang but I think one or more of them has connections with Ese’s from out there.- I retract from this statement after watching the video below and reading up on dude.

by the way, wasup with all these new ese artists coming out the bay and sac, trying to sound like Mozzy and saying Nigga after every other word. I thought only Nortes talked like that- as so as these foos say.

Last edited:
Props: NS Niner Ryda
May 2, 2018
Is one of them a skreezy? My niece was telling me one of them were. Just curious.
Ohgeesy from shoreline is a scrap. He hides it with his long curly hair but he got 3 dots tatted on his face and talks about it in this video

They completely ripped off the bay sound and in some video that curly hair screezy is wearing a mac dre tshirt and using bay lingo.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Ohgeesy from shoreline is a scrap. He hides it with his long curly hair but he got 3 dots tatted on his face and talks about it in this video

They completely ripped off the bay sound and in some video that curly hair screezy is wearing a mac dre tshirt and using bay lingo.
He doesn’t really state anything other than 20 people got those three dots at the same time. Personally, I feel like he got that on some poser/trendy hype. I see many folks on IG posting that :. Shit but really have no affiliations with a gang. Perhaps they may know a few vatos or what not; but, they’re not jumped in any particular gang nor haven’t they put in work for those dots. But, these foos feel like they’re living Mi Vida Loca cuz they’re doing drugs and looking all thug on social media. Straight wannabe shit. They have absolutely no idea what Mi Vida Loca is about. It’s more than three or four dots but these foos would rather be perpetrating for likes and attention.

Anyway, the majority of gang members (especially at his level of popularity) would not hesitate to let their affiliations or their hood be known. Unless this foo is trying to be slick I’m going to think otherwise.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
he doesn’t really say anything behind that other than 20 other people got it at the same time. I really feel like he got that on some poser/trendy shit. I see so many folks on IG doing :. Shit but really have no affiliations but that they living La Vida Loca cuz they doing drugs with music and posing on social media. Straight wannabe shit man.

anyhow, the majority of gang members (especially at his level of popularity) wouldn’t hesitate to let their affiliations or what hood they are from be known. Unless this foo is trying to be slick I’m going to think otherwise.
That's how niggas my age are, only do things for "clout."

He doesn't say shit about his hood or nothing in relation to the three dots. These niggas are fucking clowns.

May 2, 2018
He doesn’t really state anything other than 20 people got those three dots at the same time. Personally, I feel like he got that on some poser/trendy hype. I see many folks on IG posting that :. Shit but really have no affiliations with a gang. Perhaps they may know a few vatos or what not; but, they’re not jumped in any particular gang nor haven’t they put in work for those dots. But, these foos feel like they’re living Mi Vida Loca cuz they’re doing drugs and looking all thug on social media. Straight wannabe shit. They have absolutely no idea what Mi Vida Loca is about. It’s more than three or four dots but these foos would rather be perpetrating for likes and attention.

Anyway, the majority of gang members (especially at his level of popularity) would not hesitate to let their affiliations or their hood be known. Unless this foo is trying to be slick I’m going to think otherwise.
They're from LA. The taller darker dude is just a tagger but the curly hair dude a essay 100% he just looks like a str8 dork and is lightweight retarded from all the dope he's done. Every latino in LA knows the 3 dots is sur

Props: Thizzlejuice
May 2, 2018
That's how niggas my age are, only do things for "clout."

He doesn't say shit about his hood or nothing in relation to the three dots. These niggas are fucking clowns.
He covers them for a reason. If he flaunting it and repping a hood and banging essay in music they wouldn't have blown up and got big like they did. Because all the lil white and black kids and northern cali folks who listen to their music would not be part of their fanbase. Its nun new

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Idk if he's ever claimed a scrap hood but iwouldn't doubt it, he's from LA. It is weird tho that this nigga , a la Mexican has taken a bay area sound n style n gotten more money n fame than a n.cali homeboy has in years, didn't see that coming years ago

Props: dalycity650

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
They're from LA. The taller darker dude is just a tagger but the curly hair dude a essay 100% he just looks like a str8 dork and is lightweight retarded from all the dope he's done. Every latino in LA knows the 3 dots is sur
I feel like they're both just taggers. In the party scene at right time. They blew up from that first video tho, I thought they were some generic weenies but not as bad as I frst thought now

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Idk if he's ever claimed a scrap hood but iwouldn't doubt it, he's from LA. It is weird tho that this nigga , a la Mexican has taken a bay area sound n style n gotten more money n fame than a n.cali homeboy has in years, didn't see that coming years ago
why do you think that is? Timing, region, all that shit combined? I notice a lot of ese’s from sac all down to LA are doing what Nortes did years ago and blowing off of it. Shit, even saying Nigga throughout their lyrics is nothing to them anymore. I remember years back that shit used to be taboo

Props: Thizzlejuice
May 2, 2018
why do you think that is? Timing, region, all that shit combined? I notice a lot of ese’s from sac all down to LA are doing what Nortes did years ago and blowing off of it. Shit, even saying Nigga throughout their lyrics is nothing to them anymore. I remember years back that shit used to be taboo
They used to call nortenos mayates for saying nigga and wearing girbauds n shit lol..now they copying what nortes did 15 years ago it's new to them but they still 15 years behind