Shooting of Susie Pena Lopez

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Apr 25, 2002
3,134
4
0
50
www.mexica-movement.org
#1


.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watts community responds to shooting of Susie Pena Lopez

.Jose Raul Peña, aged 34, died of multiple gunshot wounds, and his daughter, Suzie Marie Peña, who was less than 2 years old, died after being shot once in the head in a shootout with the LAPD in Watts. That afternoon, the police received a report that a man was firing random shots. When they went into the area they encountered Raul with Susie in his arms. Shots were exchanged and Raul went back into the office of his auto dealership.
Several of Raul's family members begged police to let them go in and talk to Raul because they felt they could talk him into surrendering, but the police refused. 80-100 cops came into the area and laid siege to the place. Raul was on the phone with family members and people in the neighborhood during the 3 hour siege. He was also negotiating with the cops by phone. "I can tell you now I have SWAT officers having tremendous emotional problems. They are getting therapy. Some may not be coming back to work," an Assistant Police Chief said afterwards.

Watts community residents took the streets in response to the shooting of 17 month old Susie Lopez who was shot in the head with a rifle by the LAPD.


VIDEO
 
Oct 28, 2005
2,982
25
0
38
www.myspace.com
#2
10-20 != 8,000-10,000.

Just a reminder.

WiCkEd said:
That afternoon, the police received a report that a man was firing random shots. When they went into the area they encountered Raul with Susie in his arms. Shots were exchanged and Raul went back into the office of his auto dealership.
You gotta love how they go from "encountering" him with the girl in his arms, and then all of the sudden make the jump to "Shots were exchanged", out of nowhere.

This, my friends, is what you call bias. That this website would exploit the death of a young child to further their anti-Police agenda....sickening.
 
Dec 25, 2003
12,360
218
0
67
#3
Dirty Shoez said:
You gotta love how they go from "encountering" him with the girl in his arms, and then all of the sudden make the jump to "Shots were exchanged", out of nowhere.
It's called summarizing you mental lichen. Of course they are not going to detail the exact events step-by-step.

This, my friends, is what you call bias. That this website would exploit the death of a young child to further their anti-Police agenda....sickening.
A man walked down the street. He hailed a cab.

A man walked down the street. He reached into his pocket, looked at his watch, bit a donut and hailed a cab.

Example number 2 is not the greater specimen of journalistic integrity. Oftentimes in police encounters involving gunfire, the adrenaline of officers and those involved is such that no one can accurately remember who shot first.

And @Wicked, you're a sureno right? How many times have stray bullets from gang members killed uncles, cousins, nieces, grandpas, children, etc?

10, 20, or 30 times more than police officer killings? 50 times more?
 
Nov 1, 2005
8,187
820
0
#4
dude used his lil girl as a human shield....its fucked up that she died..but fuck that fukin coward...its his job as a parent,to keep his daughter outta harms way...and his family wanted to go in and try to talk to him?for what?so they could become hostages themselves?
 
Apr 25, 2002
3,134
4
0
50
www.mexica-movement.org
#5
WHITE DEVIL said:
@Wicked, you're a sureno right? How many times have stray bullets from gang members killed uncles, cousins, nieces, grandpas, children, etc?

10, 20, or 30 times more than police officer killings? 50 times more?
TOO MANY,ITS A FUCKED UP SITUATION ALL AROUND,I WOULDNT WISH THIS TYPE OF SHIT ON MY WORST ENEMY...
 

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
11,608
232
63
www.myspace.com
#8
FUK THE POLICE. THEY SHOULD OF LET THE FAMILY MEMBERS TALK TO HIM. THEY USED UNNECESSAY FORCE. THAT'S WHY I HATE THEY BITCH ASS. THERE WAS A VIABLE SOLUTION, INSTEAD THEY WANNA DO THANgS THEY WAY.