@ Shogun Locc, UFC 84 in Vegas????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I know that your probably the most informed person on here concerning MMA so I was wondering if you have heard anything about UFC 84 and what possible fights could be taking place on that card. Thanks in advance

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
BJ Penn vs Sean Sherk (LW)
Lyoto Machida vs Tito Ortiz (LHW)
Rashad Evans vs Thiago Silva (LHW)
Wanderlei Silva vs Keith Jardine (LHW)

Wilson Gouveia vs Goran Reljic (LHW)
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Jason Tan (WW)
Rousimar Palhares vs Ivan Salaverry (MW)
Jeremy Stephens vs Terry Etim (LW)
Jon Koppenhaver vs TBA (WW)

.. the rumors so far .. plus i think Soko/Nakamura at LHW is rumored too.

May 3, 2002
Looks good, but dammit....I thought 84 would be Rampage vs. Forrest. Me and my boys wanted to go to vegas in May to see a UFC PPV and we thought Rampage was going to be fighting in May, but I guess not. Thanks Naner

Apr 25, 2002
More likely than not you'll chill wit a lot of fighters at the after parties. I met quite a few fighters at the weigh ins n they tell you where they gonna be partyin all week....

Nov 7, 2006
Looks good, but dammit....I thought 84 would be Rampage vs. Forrest. Me and my boys wanted to go to vegas in May to see a UFC PPV and we thought Rampage was going to be fighting in May, but I guess not. Thanks Naner
i eblieve thats going to happen after the Ultimate fighter shit, i believe shogun announced tat in a threead

May 3, 2002
i eblieve thats going to happen after the Ultimate fighter shit, i believe shogun announced tat in a threead
ya I figured that. I thought it would probably be over around May. I hope they're not gonna fight at UFC 85, that shit is gonna be in London. That would be cool to go to London tho.

Feb 7, 2006
UFC 84
05/24/2008 7pm PT / 10pm ET
Event Type: PPV Live

Description: UFC® Fight Club™ Presale: Starts Thursday, February 28 – 10 am PT
UFC® Newsletter Presale: Starts Saturday, March 1 – 10 am PT
Public On-Sale Date: Starts Sunday, March 2 – 10 am PT

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, when we were out there for the 1st Franklin/Silva fight...got to meet Chuck @ Tryst...also some dude with red hair...I forgot his name...but he fought @ 71 also...and Tim Sylvia was in the crowd for the 71 weigh ins...like a regular ass dude...except that he was way bigger. lol

Also met one of the fighters parents in an elevator @ The Excalibur...he was like...'are you here for the fight ?' ...' my sons fighting...' haha...

But the UFC fights are way more crackin than boxing fights...hella chicks, surprisingly...and just hella more live...younger crowd...more energy. Seems like everyone at the boxing fights leave after the 7th round and what not. Old ass folks.