SHO/XC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I caught this late night when I couldnt go back to sleep. They had some nice fights. When I saw the channel guide it didnt say nothing I just thought it was boxing but I clicked over and it was some good ole MMa fights. After the fights they showed the upcoming schedule. Its crazy Elite XC gonna show the England card with Ken Shamrock and his son, another SHO/XC card and the San Jose event on the 29th. They steppin their shitup bigtime.

((sp. John Daley) some black dude from england put a hurtin on Sam Morgan. and then Eddie Alvarez fought one of BJ Penns boy. Reminded me of Ultimate Fight Night showcasing the up n comers of the sport.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I caught this late night when I couldnt go back to sleep. They had some nice fights. When I saw the channel guide it didnt say nothing I just thought it was boxing but I clicked over and it was some good ole MMa fights. After the fights they showed the upcoming schedule. Its crazy Elite XC gonna show the England card with Ken Shamrock and his son, another SHO/XC card and the San Jose event on the 29th. They steppin their shitup bigtime.

((sp. John Daley) some black dude from england put a hurtin on Sam Morgan. and then Eddie Alvarez fought one of BJ Penns boy. Reminded me of Ultimate Fight Night showcasing the up n comers of the sport.
Paul Daley and Eddie Alvarez looked real nice in their fights. Hopefully that was to set up a Daley/Alvarez matchup. Was also dope to see Quach pull out the win even if it was uneventful.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
HELL YEAH QUACH!!! THAT'S MY TRAINING PARTNER!!!
Good shit. I've been impressed with Quach since he took out Tenkei in the Shooto that happened in Cali in a fight that I didn't give him much of a chance of winning. He doesn't have the greatest record but dudes definetely been showing improvement.

Feb 7, 2006
Eddie Alvarez is not going to move back up to welterweight he is going to stay at lightweight maybe paul semtex daley fight both in lightweight and welterweight divisions.