Shit's going down in Seattle lately...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Oh yea fa sholy Im just sayin theyve been gettin national attention for it as of late, kinda feels like liteweight like the Rampart scandal era of the LAPD

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hard to say why the murder rates are so low. seattle seems very, very attentive to crime issues and they try to solve them before it becomes a big deal. but just because the murder rates were low the past few years doesnt mean shit is all peachy. pretty sure petty crimes and simple assaults and robberies and all that have been on the rise the past few years

one thing i know for sure though is seattle doesnt like to see gun or gang violence, and they react strongly against it and demand it stop and something be done to stop it from happening again. so having this string of murders is a pretty huge thing in seattle right now. i know its not like other cities where they have 21 murders in a month and shit, but its a pretty big deal and everybody starts to pay attention and talk when the media starts talking about crime sprees and rising murder rates and all that. i know this particular case was just some nut-job with anger problems but the past couple weeks there have been drive-by shootings, innocent bystanders getting shot and killed, so people are really paying attention and demanding accountability and change before it gets out of hand

Dec 12, 2006
Yea but you also got factor in the rise of meth use with petty crimes over the last decade too Im just sayin if every year 15 Seattle Crips or Seattle Bloods got shot outside a Dennys at 3 o clock in the mornin or other similar establishments, im not trippin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yea but you also got factor in the rise of meth use with petty crimes over the last decade too Im just sayin if every year 15 Seattle Crips or Seattle Bloods got shot outside a Dennys at 3 o clock in the mornin or other similar establishments, im not trippin
if it was criminals killign criminals no one would give a shit, but the past few people that have gotten shot and killed have all been innocent. the people at the cafe, the guy before memorial day weekend, the girl down in pioneer square. all jsut regular people who got killed by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sep 25, 2005
sometimes these wps shootings outshine the bps ones. For example a few years ago that nutter killed like 6 peeps and blew his own head off at a party up here in seattle (two of my employees were killed in that incident), and then this most recent incident, 5 dead plus the killer died of self inflictd gunshot wound.

Maybe whites just have better aim. A lot of bps shooting victims are innocent bystanders hit by accident, or the intended target is non fatally wounded in the foot or cankle or some shit

Just sayin..

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I spent a lot of nights drinking whiskey in Cafe Racer, and a lot of hungover mornings eating breakfast there or grabbing coffee on my way to work. Its the most laid back, chill spot ever. The blame goes to washington state and king county for cutting the funding for any sort of mental health programs that would have helped the crazy fuck--who was a vet and had been deteriorating for years--to get some sort of intervention.