[ SHIT TALKING HERE ONLY ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
fucc that mutha fucca tank....that foos a mark

and fucc najy<<<fool that succed de's dicc
and fucc celcius<<<<<cuz he used to run his mouth for no reason

but our moderator have done a good job because i believe both these people have been banned

A

All Out HOGG

A PLACE 2 TALK SHIT...HHHMMM

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW THE WAY FATAL WRITE HIS VERSUS U PRACTICLY HAFT TO STUTTER TO BE ABLE TO SPIT IT?

KILL-UTT UTT-FOREAL-OFF DUT DUT PILL-SO WHAS THE THE DEAL...LOL

SERIOUS HE HAS ATLEAST 3 '-" PHRASES IN EVERY SINGLE LINE... I MEAN ITS COO & CAN BE TIGHT IF USED PROPERLY...BUT KID DOES IT 100 TIMES PER VERSE

May 26, 2003
yea but wut can u do bout it but talk shit bout him..havent seen him post in your thread battlyim him or wuteva ..he cud be takin the shit tlakin an cryin like a btich too scared to respond to your verse or just hasnt been on..eitehr way he needs to post a spit back at u or he realy is a pussy......just speakin the obvious--a pac

A

All Out HOGG

IM PRETTY SURE HE'LL POST A VERSE BACK...THERES 2 MUCH HATRED FOR EACH OTHER NOT 2

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Tim's opinion (not being sarcastic)

and watch even though we'll deliver a blow and diminish them fucks... Tim will say we whack and shit.... so might as well give them Tim's vote already

And he says Krooked Konceptz Nut Ride's?

what a shame

Apr 25, 2002
Tim is nothing but a hater. notice how nobody in Krooked Konceptz mentionz his ass and he still comez in threadz hating. LMAO keep it up kid, you're doing a good job.

as for smurf.... AKA "smurfables" LMAO!!!! u have no room to talk on anything. fake ass gangzta that never leavez tha net. and that'z not a joke either.

A

All Out HOGG

FATAL HAVE U EVER EVEN TOUCHED A GIRL???

SO WHAT IF I HAVE A SENSATIVE SIDE OR TALK 2 SOME BITCHES ONLINE...AINT LIKE I GO ONLINE 2 HAVE INTERNET GANG FIGHTS FOOL...

Apr 25, 2002
yes i have touched a girl.... i have a REAL girlfriend. unlike you who pimpz online. u have nothing but an internet life. i suggest you get a real one.... they're way different than your fantasy world where all tha bitches like you.

A

All Out HOGG

YEA FATAL...UD KNOW SEEING AS U DON'T KNOW ME IN PERSON AT ALL...

IVE ARGUED WITH YOU HOW MANY YEARS NOW...IM DONE...SAY THE LAST OF WHAT U GOTTA SAY...IM NOT BOTHERING 2 RESPOND NO MORE

ANYWAY SOS GONN FUCK UP KK BAD

A

All Out HOGG

KK AINT EVEN GOT 1 TIGHT MEMBER

BIGGz CAN COME TIGHT SOMETIMES...DEUCE IS A LOST HOPE BASED OFF HIS MOST RECENT SHIT...& THEN THERES FATAL...

OUR ONE TIGHT MEMBER SHITS ON KK'z WHOLE CREW

Apr 25, 2002
Biggz can never come tight fuck that im sick of sugar coating shit when i talk to him... he has never come anything above average!!! he put himself up against wack ass ppl in the tourney thats how he got as far as he did... his multis are terrible and his punches dont hit hard at all..

fatal used to come hard but now he's bunk his shit is the same content every single fucking time...

biggz you are tha wackest rapper i have ever heard ... your audio was so fucking terrible and got clownd so bad u took tha fuckin thread down cuz you were embarassed!!!!!

your all fuckin garbage

deuce is cool im not really speakin on that