SHIT GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN FLORIDA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
THIS HAPPEN JANUARY 10, 2005

DOVER - Forty-two people, most of them alleged members of rival gangs in eastern Hillsborough, have been arrested on illegal drugs and firearms trafficking charges as part of a crackdown on illegal gangs, the Sheriff's Office said Wednesday.

The suspects, who include a 14-year-old boy accused of carrying and delivering cocaine, were arrested as part of a joint investigation with Polk County authorities that began in October after several drive-by shootings in Plant City and Dover.

Authorities said the investigation revealed gangs were connected with the shootings, and that many gang members also were involved in trafficking narcotics and firearms.

Police said they seized hundreds of grams of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine worth a street value of $42,900. They also said they confiscated three rifles, three handguns, $4,518 in cash and five vehicles, including a Ford Expedition, a Chevrolet pickup and an SUV, each worth at least $40,000.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg," said Hillsborough Sheriff David Gee.

The investigation is continuing in other parts of the county, including Brandon, where 69 people have been arrested in recent months, Gee said.

"The message we're sending today is we're going to come after you," he said.

The effort to capture those responsible for the shootings last summer began with investigators from Polk and Hillsborough counties gathering intelligence on several key suspects.

Within days, undercover detectives were buying illegal drugs from members of the Dover Locos and Norte 14 gangs at several convenience and grocery store locations, officials say. Ten suspected members from those two gangs were arrested, as well as 12 suspected members of other gangs, officials say. Authorities said they arrested 42 people on 157 felony and misdemeanor charges, ranging from possession of illegal drugs and firearms to attempted murder.

The investigation also led to the arrests of two other people wanted in connection with a homicide Sept. 12 at a Lakeland nightclub.

During the press briefing, Gee urged parents to assume a bigger role in talking to their children about the dangers of falling in with gangs.

He said parents should avoid buying their children certain clothing that is bright red or blue or they may risk being targeted by gangs. Beyond asking parents to take a more proactive stance in their children's lives and threatening to prosecute gang members to the fullest extent of the law.

He said gang-related activity "is not something we can solve overnight." But he advocated a tougher stance to spare Hillsborough of the gang-related violence that has plagued major cities.

---------------------------
THANKS TO THIS NOW SUR13 IS RUNNIN THAT TOWN N THAT CITY USED TO BE ALL DOVER LOCOS (THEY R NORTENO AFFILIATED). ON DA REAL U WEAR SOMETHING BLUE U WOULD GET STAP NO QUESTION ASK....FUCK DA COPS ALL I HAVE TO SAID

May 19, 2004
Pelon_lok said:
THIS HAPPEN JANUARY 10, 2005

---------------------------
THANKS TO THIS NOW SUR13 IS RUNNIN THAT TOWN N THAT CITY USED TO BE ALL DOVER LOCOS (THEY R NORTENO AFFILIATED). ON DA REAL U WEAR SOMETHING BLUE U WOULD GET STAP NO QUESTION ASK....FUCK DA COPS ALL I HAVE TO SAID

dont give up on shyt fool n represent . Just remember the sayin "SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS"

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I agree.No thing is ever taken over unless it's letted to be.No cops can prevent them from being their.They just stopped it momentarly.Move the location instead of having it in the same spotz.If the scrapz try to take that area their stupid since it's hot .Things will evetually calm down.Stand your groundz.

Oct 5, 2004
the way I see this now its gonna be more gun play n da rest of dover locos that r left n only a few of them, now they rollin with PCN's all norteno love no set trippin

Oct 5, 2004
LAKELAND -- Police cars surrounded an Ariana Street duplex, one half of it known for gang and drug activity, after a man reported at 10:30 p.m. Friday that people in the house shot at him and hurled beer bottles at his truck.

After a four-hour standoff ended peacefully, police took 10 teenage males and a 15-year-old girl into custody, said Lakeland police Lt. Harry Katt.

The incident started about 10:20 p.m. on the 500 block of Ariana Street, when James Smith and another man in a pickup truck drove into an alley behind the duplex, returning to their home on Hancock Road, Katt said.

"Then they heard a few shots and the rear of their window came out," he said.

Upon investigation, Katt said, officers found beer splattered in the truck's interior. But they were unable to find a bullet or bullet hole in the car.

Following the standoff, police found 17 methamphetamine packets, 160 grams of marijuana and a .22 revolver handgun with a used cartridge inside the house, he said.

Despite the findings, no charges were filed, and the 10 males and the 15-year-old girl were interviewed and released from the Lakeland Police Department Saturday morning, Katt said.

He said no charges were filed because of lack of evidence suggesting a specific person who actually fired the handgun and threw the bottles, he said.

"At this point we're unable to press charges," Katt said. "But there is an ongoing investigation."

In fact, police have had three or four run-ins with people at the same house before, Katt said.

Smith, the driver of the pickup truck, said he has suspected gang activity in the duplex for a while.

Smith said two weeks ago a group of males from the house came up to an alley where he and a friend were standing and started throwing beer bottles at them.

"They're trying to represent some gang," Smith said. "They're kids."

Tisa Hart, who used to live in the area, said the youths inside the house always wear red clothes and bandanas and ride on red bicycles.

His fiancee, Amanda Devine, said now her neighborhood isn't safe for their 5-year-old daughter to walk to Dixieland Elementary to attend school.

"I have to worry about my daughter getting shot on the way to school," she said. "I want them out of our neighborhood."

Jessica Gonzalez, who lives a few blocks from the duplex, watched the standoff from a curb on Hancock Avenue.

The Bronx, N.Y., native said she had never seen a situation like the one she witnessed Friday night.

"I don't know what's worse, Lakeland or the Bronx," she said.
----------------------------
^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^
this is da party I was talkin about in another thread where da snipers n like 100 cops came, n those guy in da truck they were FOLK nation motherfucker snitches.....man that day I remember da cops showin us all da graffiti we had done n shit lol...it was ightz, n we were more then 10 enes like 30-40.