Shit, Eminem is KILLIN EM on the BB200

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
8 Mile OST is ahead of Jay-Z's new album which opened last week with a huge ass opening... remember folks, Jay's album is a double, so Eminem sold over twice as many copies, and he's been on the chart for twice as long...

What's more, Ja Fake's album opened below it also.

It's pretty fuckin clear who's running shit in rap right now...

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Solitary 1 said:
Fuck sales, Blue Print 2 is a way better album.

Eight Mile Sound track was trash. Only like 3 good songs.
get your 60 posts and be gone, tryin to say that blueprint is even slightly good? if a album a DOUBLE album only has like 3 or 4 good songs, then thats sad, JAY Z was coo 3 years ago but he's a loser now he's lost it, he's done..game over for j z.....his style is weak.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i think you shouldnt compare a SOUNDTRACK to an album.......but i think JAYZ effed up releasing a double album...half them tracks are booob oooooooo, what he should have done was put all the tight tracks together and made another classic like BLUEPRINT...

as for that 8MILE.....shit is nice...but its hard to listen to 50CENT and them other cats after you hear them tracks EMINEM did, there just no comparison......

May 18, 2002
8 mile is better, hands down...
BP2 is trash, and that's why it isn't selling.

50 Cent came tight on Rap Game(everyone came tight on rap game), Love Me and Places To Go... Obie was ill too...

And as usual, Em was tight on everything he was on...

Jun 1, 2002
$ic K said:

get your 60 posts and be gone, tryin to say that blueprint is even slightly good? if a album a DOUBLE album only has like 3 or 4 good songs, then thats sad, JAY Z was coo 3 years ago but he's a loser now he's lost it, he's done..game over for j z.....his style is weak.

LOL. Fuck a post. Get a life you internet noble.

The Blueprint 2 was hard. You gotta be either blind, deaf, dumb or dead to not know that.

May 18, 2002
Solitary 1 said:

LOL. Fuck a post. Get a life you internet noble.

The Blueprint 2 was hard. You gotta be either blind, deaf, dumb or dead to now know that.

Nah, the man is right. Blueprint 2 was nothing special. Just a pop album aimed at the mainstream and poorly executed if you check his sales :cry:

Apr 25, 2002
I havent heard the new Jay Z all the way through but let me say that what Ihave heard is very synthesized...what I mean is that its nothing new...its all the shit rappers have been talking about since Puff Daddy came out with an album until now, the beats the concepts the lyrics seem very unoriginal....and the 2pac sample...dont even get me started on that shit...

The new Eminem 8 Mile CD is pretty good, even if you dont like it you gotta say it has its own vibe, its own sound, and its a lot more original than the usual bullshit mainstream release. Props to Em.

Apr 25, 2002
JAY Z-BLUEPRINT 2 mixed reviews

disc 1 is ok but disc 2 sucks big time. He should have made it one album. Oh well. He can do whatever he wants

Apr 25, 2002
i dont even waste my money on bull shit jay-z's mussic hands down bull shit , his content is about how big his bank account is and how he has dimonds , woopdeedoo he got dimond that come from africa that people die over . maybe if he invested in some mines and invested in some fine metals he wears id be impressed

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
i dont even waste my money on bull shit jay-z's mussic hands down bull shit , his content is about how big his bank account is and how he has dimonds , woopdeedoo he got dimond that come from africa that people die over . maybe if he invested in some mines and invested in some fine metals he wears id be impressed
"Motherfuccers, say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels, Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
DONT EVEN SKIM THROUGH IT BECUZ I KNOW THE ONLY "TIGHT" TRACK GAY-Z HAS IS ON THE RADIO , THE TRICK IS THEY GET U WITH THAT SO CALLED TIGHT TRACK AND GET U TO BUY A PIECE OF SHIT ALBUM.
Thanks for proving my point.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Jay-Z. His shit is weak in my opinion. I can't stand any of his music. I find his flow and delivery boring as fuck. I haven't heard that Blue Print 2 and don't really care to, but I'm betting that 8 Mile is 10x a better album. FUCK Jay-Z and his monkey lookin' ass.