Shifty (2008)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
Shifty

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104126/
User Rating: 6.9/10 (291 votes)

This was a really entertaining British drama about a coke dealer.

Here's what someone from IMDB had to say:
... Shifty, set in a turbulent London gangland but also those it affects who are not a part of it. Violent and shocking, but its this quality that wins it for me unlike most movies that make the young viewers want to be a part of this world this movie shows us the other side of the glamour, the guns and the power. Those we love can get entangled in it and become at risk or in danger.

To many of us that is the one drawback of this life, again a stellar cast and top notch acting that could shame some of the more poor gritty films of this calibre out there. A star film pure and simple, a great addition to British cinema.
I'd recommend this movie to anyone who's a fan of non-blockbuster type films. Keep an eye out for it.

May 27, 2009
The movie trailer.

Oh yeah, I definitely had a hard time with some of the brit slang, but overall it's not too hard to understand what's going on.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I saw your post and watched this movie last night, it was pretty dope. I can't believe how it ended I wasnt expecting that. thanks for the recomendation dogg....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Shifty, set in a turbulent London gangland but also those it affects who are not a part of it. Violent and shocking
Uhm...has not much to do with gangs, and there is only very little violence and it's not really shocking...

Still a good movie though.