She Devil.. D12 Fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Damn..I think Em has a ton of talent...I can also say that I am tired of the same lyrics coming out of his mouth, but shit, this cat can rap his ass off.

Side Note:

Did anyone else notice the change in Em after he did the wake up show with Tech....basically between Em's first and second albums..I did..lol

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Heat Myser, if you're talkin about how Em is rapping faster at times....yes I've noticed that. The dude is spittin real fast at times. Eventough i'm sure they were never in the studio at the same time to record The Anthem, I do feel a little of Tech has rubbed off on Em. Just like I think Kutt Kalhoun is switching up his style a bit too.

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
I use to post at overture's official board awhile back; but after that shut down I went to suicidalist.com but I stopped posting there also; for personal reasons I don't want to give my name out because I've said sum fucked up shit I regret; actually just stupid opinions but that in the past, peace

Jul 7, 2002
Look at Em's flow.....I think many rappers are starting to take the style Tech pioneered and run with it....Look at Em's new song, I'm Sorry Momma...I see a ton of Tech in his flows.

N

Napalm

Emily is wack and dicks 12 is even worse. Bizarre doing some of the shit SIccmade already done. They just corny as is. ESHAM is tight get up on it.

NAPALM

Aug 23, 2002
Everyone rips everyone. But cmon. Ja Rule-To Live & Die In Queens? That's the most bullshit rip I have ever heard in my life. And my thoughts on Em. He's good.

Aug 19, 2002
my opinion on eminem - i have absolutly no respect for a cat who's biggest beefs have been with boybands, female singers, Will Smith, a rock group & Moby. he thinks he's moving on up by gettin at Canibis now, but Em will regret it when he gets the shit ripped outa him.

Tech & Em...........why should Tech waist the time?

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
GLAD FEMINEM AINT THERE

D12 is good without eminem...with eminem they are garbage...god tecca nina has dat skill...i bet he saw dat shyt too..im glad feminem wasnt on dat shit..whitey bitch cant rap fa shit...i wanna see tech beat his ass in flowing...overall...tech is the best rapper out there..and eminem is definately the worst.