Shape Shifters? Believe they out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
LOL, I've held my thoughts too long on MistaMurder and his Iluminatoreptilian world domination theory.

Actually, it's not even his! Just 'kanawlitch' he gets off of youtube alex jones videos and books by random overseas authors.

Gotdamn, this shit is funny. I know his first post was serious as fuck, yet he's trying to laugh it off a couple of posts later...COMEDY.

Seen him a couple of threads earlier talking about how all our freedoms are being taken away, yet this cat claims he makes money off of posting on the internet while getting faded from 40's! What could be more 'free' than that???!!!

Reptiles my ass...only repltilians you need to worry about are those 40's of King Cobra.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I am High off a blunt right now and im laughen... for one with your little human "shape shifter" belief. Earth been around for about about 4.5 Billion years, modern man 200,000 years ( what about the 4.46 Billion other years without much human thought?). Im not saying unexplainable things can't happen, but nothing has even ever happened thats on official record. As of now its as real as Big Foot, and UFO's

Dec 25, 2003
yes if you mean the inter dimensional Reptilians ... also known as the "Gods" who control the Illuminati...

The shape shifters are the half breeds.. half human.. half demonic reptile...

the ONLY way to kill a shape shifter.. at least the reptilian ones.. is to cut their head off.. nothing else will kill them... so keep this in mind when you meet one...

this is why.. I keep my sword... nice and SHARP...

and yeah im drunk.. but this is all true...
jgdklngdskl

lmao