Shannon Bo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
anyone ever heard this dude from skyline? someone sent me a couple of his tracks and he's talkin a gang of shit bout mitchy slick and lincoln park. shit sounded decent to me, but it aint fuckin with mitch's cd. anyone else got this cd? it had 4 songs on it, but im missing the first track

M

MURDA_MINDED

I'VE HEARD OF HIM...........I KNOW THAT NIGGA BIG JUNE MENTIONED HIS NAME.....I DUNNO

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
that shannon bo is aight, but it aint nothin special. but damn. i aint heard any new shit from big june, but someone was tellin me he workin on a new album. i got his old junt from 94 "da plug". that fool was tight, i hope he still is.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
"big june, the young gee thats sportin brown and black/ dickies saggin south-east imprinted on my back/ st. louis hat, my eyes are always lookin faded...."

yeah that song's called "jackin". the cd came out on repo ric records but i dunno where u would be able to get a copy homie, its super-rare. i bought mine from ogMS and i never seen anyone else that had it besides me. im sure u can download that song online tho. audiogalaxy had it before they shut down.

Jul 21, 2002
repo ric still travels around with june's shit,lastime i ran into him he had copies a big box full he's got them at a place called the indoor bazaar in oceanside,ca a lil shop that mr.skrilla runs.......call 411 ask 4 the indoor bazaar's# in oceanside i have the number around my tilt somewhere i'll post it when i find it

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah Big June just got out and he workin on his shit rite now...
I just seen him today,he just heard my album and said he was feelin it,

I heard sum old Shannon Bo shit,aint heard nuttin new but I know his lil homie Baby Shannon thats my lil nigga,I think he on the new IRocc Comp-61916...

but I heard Big Shannon Is finna start workin on more shit.......

One...

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

One Love to my nigg Lil CS

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Can somebody who knows clear this up for me...

Are there two Big June's?? I know there's one from skyline and the one that just got out is from Oceanside. I've heard more positive shit about the one from Oceanside, and I think a lot of people get them mixed up, cuz I do. I was just in O-Side 2 weeks ago and seen Repo Ric, and he said Big June just got out, but the one from skyline been on the streets, so I know it's two of em. Now the one that did the song with Lynch, is that Big June from O-Side or the one from skyline? Somebody clear this whole thing up for me. Holla. One. LIL C.S.

@Smigg, does fam bam have your cd and the Izrealz cd? Good luc homey and keep your foot in the gas and push yo' shit to the fullest. One.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Re: Can somebody who knows clear this up for me...

LIL C.S. said:
Are there two Big June's?? I know there's one from skyline and the one that just got out is from Oceanside. I've heard more positive shit about the one from Oceanside, and I think a lot of people get them mixed up, cuz I do. I was just in O-Side 2 weeks ago and seen Repo Ric, and he said Big June just got out, but the one from skyline been on the streets, so I know it's two of em. Now the one that did the song with Lynch, is that Big June from O-Side or the one from skyline? Somebody clear this whole thing up for me. Holla. One. LIL C.S.
Big June Nigga, who did the song "Young Riders" w/ lynch is the one from oceanside, thats down with Repo Ric. i have no idea about the other big june except that he's working on an album?? someone was tellin me a big june from skyline was workin on new shit, i assumed it was the same big june.

Apr 25, 2002
Nah it's two different Big June's. I've never heard the one from Oceanside, but I heard he was tight. When I seen Repo Ric two weeks ago he was like "Big June was just speaking highly of you today in the studio, and he's feelin' yo' shit. He just got out after doin' 7 years", so when he told me that, that really confirmed that it is 2 different Big June's. The Big June from skyline has put out 2 albums I think already and didn't just get out the pen, and Big June Nigga just got out and is working on some shit. I think a lot of people gave props to Big June from skyline when they were supposed to be givin' them to Big June from O-Side cuz he's the one that did the song with Lynch, and people said he came tight, and that he is tight. I've have never heard that song though. At least I know there's a difference now cuz all the while I though the one from skyline was the one that did the song with Lynch. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
This is wut I know...

The Big June I know is from Skyline,he Did do a song wit Lynch we were just talkin bout it last nite,he just got out,and has like 2 albums or EPs out from a while bacc...So it kinda Sounds like both are the same one...

but I only know of one...

@CS Im not even sure if its out at Fam Bam,I havent even been there since it came out...one love

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I don't know what the hell to think. I know Repo Ric fucs with the Big June from Oceanside, and he just got out after doin' 7 yrs, and I know the Big June from skyline didn't do 7yrs, cuz he was in the Murder Dog issue that I was in when they did the San Diego special 2 or 3 years ago. I think it is 2 of em'. I don't know, but I ain't trippin'. This was just conversation. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 21, 2002
big june the "niterider"

ay lil C.S the june you talkin bout in the m.d mag that was junebug malik bo's homecoy.(die hard records) there aint two i've spoken to both,the june that did shit wit lynch stayed on home avenue bacc then he's from skyline too so is junebug,actually junebug had his article in the mag wit the rims in the baccground.big june did the penn time. neither one's from oceanside that's where i seen the album "the plug" last.

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
I hope this helps clear this up a bit, the Big June from the Murder Dog from '99 is June Bug Spade, I had his CD, it had spiderman on it and he was wearing a State Jersey on the cover, I wasn't realy feelin the Cd especially beacuse it was sapossed to have like 12 songs on it and it only had about 7.

Ta TownBacker

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
THERES ONLY ONE BIG JUNE AND HE IS FROM SKYLINE HE JUST GOT OUT HE WORKIN ON HIS NEW RECORD I DID A SONG WITH HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO FOR HIS NEW SHIT ..AMND HE FUCC WITH REPO RIC AND HE DID A SONG WITH LY NCH IT'S THE SAME NIGGA

Apr 25, 2002
@Rocc

Yeah I didn't know homey. All them niggaz came out when I was in the feds, so I didn't know who was who. What's up with a copy of the Turf Thuggin' album??? I heard it on northern-ridaz.com. It's bangin'. If you don't see this I'ma hit you on one of them numbers I got on you in a couple days. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Oh yeah the bbq/show at the beach I threw was off the hook! The whole Dago Crip Car was out there, and some of my mexican and white fans/homies too. About 400 to 500 people easy. We ended my set with The Turf. Shit was hard! Holla