Shanahan FIRED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
well put!

I personally would go after Marty Shottenheimer. He's been very successful everywhere just not in the big game and not against the Broncos. What a better way to come back as the coach of the team that has been such a thorn in your side. Maybe he could break the SB curse in Denver.
i've bad mouthed and ridiculed him to much to be on his side as a broncos coach....heheheheh

kubiac, cower, parcells, wade or bust!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I hope he goes to the chiefs. I can't imagine shanny being anywhere but the afc west. it's too bad the chargers are happy with norv turner, even though dude ruined the team.

Feb 13, 2006
Scary..... Possible Jeremy Bates moves into Head Coach's chair, he turned down the Tennesee O.C. job few weeks back offered by Kiffin. I'd hate to see it, but possible???? Bowlen has been on record saying what a great job Bates did calling plays.

I Hope not.

Mar 16, 2005
Scary..... Possible Jeremy Bates moves into Head Coach's chair, he turned down the Tennesee O.C. job few weeks back offered by Kiffin. I'd hate to see it, but possible???? Bowlen has been on record saying what a great job Bates did calling plays.

I Hope not.

I would HATE to see bates as hc...keep him where he is now yes, but promote no.......lol

I have a very hard time believing That Pat would make this move without something else alreadyt in the works. The thing that scares me is we have to pay his salary until he finds another job, that alone could stop alot of team from going after him right now because it ties our hands big time as Pat doesn't have the most money in the worl to be throwing around at a very big name coach and pay shanyy at same time.

Sep 10, 2002
I wonder if Pat will make at run a cowher or try to get Kuboak back from Houston? Maybe parcells?
I say no, noo, nooo. Maybe Kubiak tho, who i'm sure would do ya right. I hope to god ya don't get Bill Cowher. The Chiefs need him, a nigga can only take so much Herm. I'm rootin for everybody to get back good so i can hate the Raiders and Broncos like i used to when i was just a boy.

Aug 28, 2003
Shotty,Cowher, Mangini (who I think is A sleeper) are the only guys out there that I think could somewhat support this decision by Patty, but I would expect the broncos to hire someone off the radar,This is good for oakland but probably Bad for the afc west as far as being a competitive division,2009 Broncos=Chefs.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
wow...

I dont see this anywhere yet, but id love to have him back in SF as OC
Thats the funniest shit Ive heard allday!! Shanahan a OC under Singletary!! Are u fuckin serious?? Shanahan would take Sigletary's job if anything!! I want Shanahan in Dallas!! Make Wade the DC!! Shanahan is a top 5 NFL head coach!! Got Em!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
the afc west has been a shithole the last two years. y'all got into the playoffs at 8-8. how the hell you gonna stick up for norv turner, hahahaha.

hmmmm we went deep into the playoffs last year,yeah uh the AFC west championship,dont recall shitty competition in the dam playoffs.this year regardless of how bad the afc west is,sd is on top.

in your own words "norv RUINED the Chargers"

your a dumb ass.nice arguement there guy

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
In 1992, Shanahan was hired as offensive coordinator for the San Francisco 49ers on George Seifert's staff, capping his rise with a Super Bowl victory after the 1994 season. The 49ers offense that year has been hailed as one of the greatest of all time, with the likes of Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Brent Jones, John Taylor, William Floyd and Ricky Watters scoring points in flurries. His years under Seifert placed him in the Bill Walsh coaching tree.

Come back to Oakland please!!!!
HE WONT AS LONG AS AL IS THERE

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Thats the funniest shit Ive heard allday!! Shanahan a OC under Singletary!! Are u fuckin serious?? Shanahan would take Sigletary's job if anything!! I want Shanahan in Dallas!! Make Wade the DC!! Shanahan is a top 5 NFL head coach!! Got Em!!
Lmfao! He wont go to dallass, guaranteed, JJ is like another Al Davis! GOT EM!!!