Shamrock vs Gracie 18,000 strong

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Went to the largest MMA event in US history, and first sanctioned event in CA last night. Shit was off the hook, first live event I ever went to and I wasn't disapointed. Bunch of great fights including the MMA debut of Cung Le. The stadium fuckin erupted when he came out and he lived up to the hype throwin what I would call the best kicks in MMA. If you think louseau was bad ass wait till yall get a chance to see Cung Le. His spinning back kicks fly halfway across the fuckin mat, and the last one he threw connected hard as he followed up with a hook that sent his aponent to the mat out cold. Fank Shamrock destroyed Cesar Gracie as expected within seconds of the first round.

I got to say the best part of the night was yelling at that bitch Koscheck who was in the house and trying to draw attention like the whore he is. At one point seconds after my boy yelled "HEY KOSCHECK... YOU FUCKIN SUCK", he proceeded to walk up to him and force him to take a picture with him. Only celebs I was able to see was FUCKIN CHUCK NORRIS and Forrest Witaker (who my friend also forced into a photo that he didn't want to take). Aside from that the place was crawlin with pussy. The ring girls in Strikeforce make the UFC hoes look like trash.

Anyone else in the bay area make it to the event?

Apr 25, 2002
Im still pissed i wasnt able to make it. the fight card looked promising. I wanna see Frank Shamrock and Rich Franklin go at it........

Jun 25, 2002
i went to tht shit it was hella tight

shamrock fucked shit up in 21 seconds, that fool from wwe puder fucked shit up too

chuck norris, forrest whitaker, dana stubbelfield, and my boy got a pic with chuck zito

Feb 10, 2006
Yeah that what I was gonna say.

The UFC needs the Shamrock Brothers back in it.

Its good to see that Ken has a new deal with them and is a coach for Season 3 of the Fighting Show on SpikeTV.

By the Way: How old is Frank Shamrock?

May 5, 2002
Frank will never go back to the UFC. Him and Dana White have bad blood. Ken and Frank don't get along either btw. Suposedly Frank is ready to sign with PrideFC and fight Sakuraba, and hopefully make an impact in Bushido and possibly fight Dan Henderson for the title but we'll see if that actually happens. I waited on this gracie fight for almost 2 years....

Dec 9, 2005
Oh shit...I didn't even know Cung Le was in this...that fool is sick...I trained at his gym a few years back...he's a cool ass dude too...

Scaryest dude with a lisp since Mike Tyson...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sup G!?

It was good to see my boy Eugene get a win.

I hope the UFC takes notice of this event.
It might just light a fire under their @$$e$ and prompt them to hold an event up here. It makes perfect sense, the Bay probably has the largest population of MMA fighters....

Nov 16, 2004
Cung Le is a Vietnamese hometowner, although he is one of the most famous fighters out there, he is also from San Jose as well. About time he got into a respectable league, he needs to fight more while he's at his prime, 30 y.o.