*SHAME-"RADIO RAHEEM" W/SLIDESHOW...FROM MY NEW ALBUM*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
these foos on this site dont like different if u aint talkin bout murder.scrappers,grapes,or hyphy shit they dont wanna hear it....which i think is stupid cause my shit your and a few other foos here are HELLA different and dont get alot of luv here...IMO but imma bump!!

Aug 1, 2004
these foos on this site dont like different if u aint talkin bout murder.scrappers,grapes,or hyphy shit they dont wanna hear it....which i think is stupid cause my shit your and a few other foos here are HELLA different and dont get alot of luv here...IMO but imma bump!![/QUTE]
I
I feel u 100%....been on here for a long time and have seen it change...but shit, is what it is.....if cats wanna be ignorant trendy goofballs that's on them....like whhhhaaaa..lol

Shits corny as Fuck but that's even more the reason for artists such as yourself to keep pushin

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
What's good Shame, what's good Rob.
You definitely have our support, I personally enjoy more ambitious rap with ryyoeal merit.
Shame, I emailed you at your comcast account, do you still use it?
What's good...appreciate that man....yes thats still my email....I remember u hitting me up a while back about my other album ....ill check it when I get home and be in touch.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
wow you need some good promo my dude. they'res definitely a good niche for your music. still play whats gangsta all the time. blessings to you and yours bruh.
Appreciate those kind words man....Im planning on makin a big push into 2011...glad your still feelin that song.