**SHAME-new album-"RANDOM ACTS"...FULL ALBUM, FULL QUALITY, FREE D/L..**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
Yo....Whats good siccness...last year I dropped my 1st joint CALIFORNIA for free D/L on the sicc and it got a great response.

Here is my NEW 2008 album RANDOM ACTS... full quality for FREE D/L...

All I ask is that if you happen to D/L it please take a quick sec. and leave me an opinion after soakin it in....

If you like it please spread the word....Thanx for the continued support yall..

01 Intro
02 Focused
03 MC's Front
04 Young World
05 These Days
06 Rat-Tat-Tat (Feat. Daddy Rich)
07 Next Big Thing
08 Reflections (Feat. XL Middleton)
09 Do My Thing
10 Spaceship
11 So Sad
12 Wishing On A Dream
13 Get It How We get It

http://atomicbombproductions.com/Random_Acts.zip

Aug 20, 2003
IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW.WHEN I GET A CHANCE TO CHECK OUT THE ALBUM I WILL.DONT TAKE IT PERSONALY BRO.ALOT OF FOOLS ON HERE WONT GIVE NEW ARTISTS A CHANCE.KEEP ON PUSHING.ILL PEEP IT OUT....

Mar 5, 2005
good lookin out shame, i really liked that ''these days'' track when u put it up on myspace, so im sure its worth to check that new album out!

Thanks!

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW.WHEN I GET A CHANCE TO CHECK OUT THE ALBUM I WILL.DONT TAKE IT PERSONALY BRO.ALOT OF FOOLS ON HERE WONT GIVE NEW ARTISTS A CHANCE.KEEP ON PUSHING.ILL PEEP IT OUT....
Appreciate that man...

and yea, I feel you.....the problem is that theres so much wack shit out there (quality wise) people become skeptical to even try anything new which is understandable....so it just is what it is I guess.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
good lookin out shame, i really liked that ''these days'' track when u put it up on myspace, so im sure its worth to check that new album out!

Thanks!
Thank you for checkin it out sir..

hope you enjoy the album...let me know after givin it a listen.

Jun 2, 2002
whattup shame...

i was one of the cats last year givin you the positive feedback...i respect you givin us broke muthafuckers a free cd, i definitely kept several of your tracks in rotation on my ipod playlist throughout the year...i'll give u my 2 cents when i let this one soak...thanks again

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
whattup shame...

i was one of the cats last year givin you the positive feedback...i respect you givin us broke muthafuckers a free cd, i definitely kept several of your tracks in rotation on my ipod playlist throughout the year...i'll give u my 2 cents when i let this one soak...thanks again
Thanx for your support on the first joint and takin a min. to check out this one man....much luv.

Giving out free music is nothing...I'm just tryin ta be heard.

Jun 2, 2002
shame...once again you came with another solid release, thank you. i really like how u touch on topics that most of these rappers avoid...u can tell ur an intelligent cat. i wish u much success, and i'll keep an eye out for your music in the future...stay up

Aug 1, 2004
shame...once again you came with another solid release, thank you. i really like how u touch on topics that most of these rappers avoid...u can tell ur an intelligent cat. i wish u much success, and i'll keep an eye out for your music in the future...stay up
appreciate those kind words man....thanx for checkin it out.