***SHAME.."FOCUSED", from my new album "RANDOM ACT'S"..let me know what yall think***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2004
***SHAME.."FOCUSED", from my new album "RANDOM ACT'S"..let me know what yall think***

Whats good siccness...some of you all might remember my 1st album "CALIFORNIA" I put up for free d/l last year....it got lots of great feedback so thanks once again...

I'm about ta drop my 2nd album "Random Act's" so I'll be posting up some tracks to get some opinions....all are welcome and much appreciated...let me know whats good....thanks.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51436158fb9d79f8/

Aug 1, 2004
did I mention I slang 10 times as much yay on record as Rick Ross....along with multiple auto-tuned hooks and random punchlines about how haters hate on my bossy'ness out of thier insecure jealousy....THIS IS A MUST HEAR!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
did I mention I slang 10 times as much yay on record as Rick Ross....along with multiple auto-tuned hooks and random punchlines about how haters hate on my bossy'ness out of thier insecure jealousy....THIS IS A MUST HEAR!!!

HAHAHAAA you're a nut for that

you already know like i told u a long time ago, that 2nd verse is somethin that everybody in the music industry needs to hear, some real ass shit right there

Aug 1, 2004
HAHAHAAA you're a nut for that

you already know like i told u a long time ago, that 2nd verse is somethin that everybody in the music industry needs to hear, some real ass shit right there
Right on man.....appreciate that C-feezy..

its just to bad image is more important than reality now days....it is what it is though I guess...lol

Aug 1, 2004
I remember California; it was a very decent album. Shame (word play) you didn't release it as a normal cd though.

I'll give these new tracks a listen.
Thanx man...there are hard copies of the 1st album it just wasnt released for sale...

let me know what ya think of the new tracks...appreciate the feedback.

Aug 1, 2004
YES GREAT SHIT! I HOPE PEOPLE FOLLOW THE CHANGE TRAIN AND START TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE RAPS NOW.
Sup Ceza....Yea man, I feel like theres room for everything....I just try ta make the kind of music that I would want to listen to and if other people dig it then cool....if not then hey...can't win em all.