SHAME feat. SOULJABOYTELLEM (before he blew up)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Shit, if yall feelin First Degree, you'll feel this stuntin/lyin ass dude. Good message, but this shit don't slap at all, plus ain't no Souljaboytellem on here.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
id have 16,000 if i didnt get banned. peace to having a nice job where i can sit on gangster rap forums. but nah i didnt check it, you are right on that though, im being closeminded. and for that little piece of intelligence i shall listen.
Thats all Im asking...

@ JSavv and FatBlunts209....

Appreciate the feedback....thanks

@ dhurt...

huh?

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Thats all Im asking...

@ JSavv and FatBlunts209....

Appreciate the feedback....thanks

@ dhurt...

huh?
I can appreciate the message, but lieing about a cat being on your record who ain't on there just for attention is some blade ass shit, comprende?

Besides the message, I ain't feeling the shit...congratulations for tricking me into listening, pat yourself on the back.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
I can appreciate the message, but lieing about a cat being on your record who ain't on there just for attention is some blade ass shit, comprende?

Besides the message, I ain't feeling the shit...congratulations for tricking me into listening, pat yourself on the back.
Naw, snitching is some blade ass shit....making some ridiculas ass thread title, that no one with the proper amount of chromosomes should have taken seriously, is just a tactic to get heard by folks that bitch all day about the bay not supporting its own but ignoring new artisits lookin for a simple opinion on thier music.....comprende?

Having said that though I appreciate your feedback and opinon either way.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
@ f31roger.....Right on man...thanx for checkin it out..

@ Tony Lo....Thank you for the heads up man.....I had posted it up over there but wasnt aware it had made the front page....appreciate that.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
album was top quality. you should be selling it on itunes man, ive paid for albums from known rappers that were weaker than this.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
album was top quality. you should be selling it on itunes man, ive paid for albums from known rappers that were weaker than this.
Thanks for those kind words man....and taking the time to give the whole album a run through.

I really try to put in time and make my projects the best they can be.