SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
I think they have the most potential, for new Oakland rappers. I think there are others out there who are dropping quality and have just as much potential. Like J. DaVinci from SF and Cousin Fik from Vallejo. If we could unite these guys onto one project, they would be a problem. I'm really hoping that DaVinci, Fik and Cozmo album happens.
Real talk Cousin Fik and DaVinci are both as lyrical as they come. Like I said Gully & Shady are both dope, but I wouldn't call them the best. The Bay has a bright future with a lot of young talent.

Aug 9, 2009
psh, ya'll talking about who better and shit. who gives a fuck who is better than who. lots of bay area rappers come lyrical and they all dope.

this thread is about Shady Nate & Young Gully, as far as i know, they both GAS. and you can tell by the way they flow in their lyrical content of their songs, and thats all that matters. I would like to see a collab album with them spitting back to back, that would be some real Arco, Chevron, Shell, ....muhfuckin Costco gas. shit, they got more gas than all the gas station combined. cant fuck wit them.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Shady Nate, and Gully are next up... I think with marketing behind them, and some $ for some bigger production they would out-shine 99% of the shit that gets released now days.

It ain't just about "lyrics" you can tell they sincere when they spit, not just some metaphor robots.

Apr 25, 2002
shady the cleanest in the town right now i been feelin that for the last 3 years. and gully is basically on the same shit its stooopid really how both flip their words up can we get a nate gully and djfresh album tho

Feb 13, 2004
lol @ agerman...and the rest of people who were named, most more established and more famous but not better rappers..
and j stalin makes great music and should be the leader of his livewire team but i thought we were talking lyrical content and ability.. well, me and the thread starter were....

haha
Have you heard any snippets from his new album? U will be surprised what he's coming with and Indecent is producing most of it I believe.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Have you heard any snippets from his new album? U will be surprised what he's coming with and Indecent is producing most of it I believe.
I'm sorry my dude, I know Agerman has been tight for moons...

but these new cats have that same hunger like when I first heard 3xcrazy albums... As tight as ager is, he will be hard to impossible to capture that same hunger that these cats is displaying (rap skill aside)

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
nah homie, but i did d/l that mr. curtis album and thought it was way too fuckin lame to sustain his ego.... worst album i ever heard outta oakland..LOL

but thats just my opinion....i even went in with intent to like something about it.............but nope.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I think they have the most potential, for new Oakland rappers. I think there are others out there who are dropping quality and have just as much potential. Like J. DaVinci from SF and Cousin Fik from Vallejo. If we could unite these guys onto one project, they would be a problem. I'm really hoping that DaVinci, Fik and Cozmo album happens.
WHAT HE SAID

Feb 13, 2004
nah homie, but i did d/l that mr. curtis album and thought it was way too fuckin lame to sustain his ego.... worst album i ever heard outta oakland..LOL

but thats just my opinion....i even went in with intent to like something about it.............but nope.
Its good I just think these guys are overrated on the real. There's better Talent out here. And to come off with a bold statement like they're the best in the bay period is funny to me. Its good though Stack that Paper.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Its good I just think these guys are overrated on the real. There's better Talent out here. And to come off with a bold statement like they're the best in the bay period is funny to me. Its good though Stack that Paper.
yes sir,
...my very first post in the thread was they are 2 of the best not the 2 best exclusively...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yuks better then both of them. Alcatraz, selassie, and so on.
lol

That's hilarious because I feel like Yuk is one of the most overrated rappers in the bay. It's all opinions tho.

Nov 7, 2007
Lmfao Mannnn Yall are so funny... Its to many talented people in the bay to just say 2 people are the best.. I work wit nate and gully on a daily basis, them my dudes, but I also no they both need to grow and we are workin on that daily...... Don't forget we have dudes like casual, pep luv , jay jonah, lil blood, yung moses, locksmith, Hongry from tha rich, Chris tha 5th just to name a few thats on that High Octane level, WE ALL JUST NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO GET OUR MUSIC HEARD ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THEN MAYBE WELL CHOOSE ARE TOP LYRICIST.

Jamon Dru

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^ Exactly my thoughts. Shit Ice meez, Danked out, shill mac, a-wax all them cats are coming with some good new music. Feelin Ice Meez right now on the real. U nigga's ain't Mobbin Yeeeeee.