SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
There was a thread asking if they should make an album together. I couldn't find it in the search, but I hope they do end up making it. They are both real good, I don't know about the best period tho.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
IMA GO HEAD AND SPEAK MY MIND RIGHT NOW, I NO YALL FEEL ME BUT YALL ARE JUST SCARED 2 SAY IT.

YOUNG GULLY AND SHADY NATE ARE THE BEST RAPPERS WE HAVE IN THE BAY PERIOD.
2 of the best hands down,
but too many different strokes for different folkz as far as fans to make it them 2 exclusively....

May 8, 2008
Shady & Gully are two of the best as far as newcomers, still 40 is the king, Jack, Quinn, Mess, Dre Dog, Yuk, the Bay got hella legends that still are active in making music. Gully & Shady go hard tho they both putting on for the Town.

Oct 14, 2009
i agree with the gas man shady and gully lyrically are spitting the best i would also say chris the 5th be killin shit but he been locked up so he doesnt have as much music as them but J Stalin def makes better music then both of them

May 8, 2008
By the way im not talkin career wise im talkin pure lyrical skill,, e-40? yuk? >> Are u serious.

I luv 40's music but put him on a song with shady nate and yall change your minds FAST
Shady go hard foreel, but if we only talking lyricism, Locksmith is head and shoulders the best out the Bay.....honestly tho lyricism really doesn't mean all that much, it's about song/hit making potential. That's what the barometer for "Best in the Bay" should be. Nobody is touching 40 as far as quality of music out here. Stalin is next up he's been consistently dropping quality since he came out......Yuk's quality has fallen off as of late, as well as Mess. Quinn and Jack still have quality, just not as good as some of their older material. Shady & Gully are on the right track, but I can't put them on that level yet.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think they have the most potential, for new Oakland rappers. I think there are others out there who are dropping quality and have just as much potential. Like J. DaVinci from SF and Cousin Fik from Vallejo. If we could unite these guys onto one project, they would be a problem. I'm really hoping that DaVinci, Fik and Cozmo album happens.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
lol @ agerman...and the rest of people who were named, most more established and more famous but not better rappers..
and j stalin makes great music and should be the leader of his livewire team but i thought we were talking lyrical content and ability.. well, me and the thread starter were....

haha