SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
yeeeeaa got that EMS2 playing right now
demolition men yall are the shit for sending me EMS2 with shipping for like 6bucks, and it came in like 2 days.
Cant even put a price on classic music for the soul like that

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
HE PROBLEY LOOKED AT U LIKE THAT CUZ U WAS ACTIN LIKE A MALE GROUPIE........THAT NIGGA IS THE CEO OF LIVEWIRE, SHADY IS ON LIVEWIRE.....EVERYBODY KNOW STALIN MUSIC HE WANTS EVERYBODY TO GET ON SHADY AND THE REST OF THE LIVEWIRE CAMP TOO.....DONT TRY TO MAKE THIS A ''WHO'S BETTER'' STALIN VS SHADY..........NAW NIGGA STALIN IS THE FIRST TO TELL THAT SHADY NATE BEEN DOING THIS RAP SHIT............AS FAR AS THE MUSIC GO EVERYBODY AINT GONNA LIKE EVERYTHING.....BUT THAT NIGGA IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT GOT THE HOODS AND THE BITCHES LISTENING........DONT B MAD CUZ U AND YO FEMALE LIKE J STALIN

LIVEWIRE 4 HIRE
lol @ asking an artist.....no scratch that, ASKING A CEO (as you put it) ABOUT WHEN SHIT WILL BE RELEASED is being a groupie. its not like I saw stalin and ran the hell over to him asking about livewire and shit....I'm hella not mad at stalin for nothin, I'm feelin most of his shit and he's the 2nd most listened to artist out of the bay right about now as far as my stereo go....with shady nate coming first.....the music speak for itself....and the amount of effort they puttin in with videos and whatnot shows, ain't noone in the bay doing shit like them right now

and no offense demolition men, but I'm waiting on that tonite show with shady & j jonah more

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
pretty much the whole livewire camp spits gas,I've liked everything i got from them so far. I'd cop another joint from Stalin Shady Lil Blood or Jay Jonah real quick not too sure about the other cats, livewire is hella thick