Shadows On The Road expierence (Tech read, SHITS CRAZY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2008
Don't tell me where to go on the forum, I like the topic and I have an opinion on it.

I don't "want" to believe..never said that. I've just done all the scary high school shenanigans with no luck. I do have one story though.

I was over at my neighbors bonfire one night with my buddy, and after the party died down we decided to walk back over to my place to get some food. We start walking through the woods that separate our houses and eventually we emerge onto my property. As we come walking out, my barn is on our left with a big eerie green light over the entrance.. So we are walking by about 40ft away from the barn talking about something when suddenly some upright running "thing" covered in the greenish light streaked into my barn, sprinting like mad. My jaw drops and i remember turning around to look at my friend...who wasn't there. His ass was already in a dead sprint halfway to my house.. I took off after him and went inside freaked the fuck out and grabbed my shotgun. We *slowly* went back out to the barn and turned the light on.. Nobody.

Apparently it wasn't anybody from the party either.. Now it's just a big joke between me and my buddy. We ran like the biggest pussies ever haha

Dec 13, 2006
theezy ur sig is fuckin hilarious, but about this shit, i think ive seen shit like dat couple times...i saw paranormal activity...movie sucked..but idk y...when im leaving my cousins house....and a random door in the house opens...out of knowhere..no one touched it...so then im like...ok ur kidding right...wtf....so i go to my car...start it....and the music was really loud from when i turned it off....so dat scared da fuck outta me...then i see plants moving with no fuckin wind...so yea..dat night was fuckin weird.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I used to be a skeptic....then i got convinced to play with a Ouija board with my friend and I've seen some of the most ridiculous shit imaginable....shit flying off shelves, lights turning on and off...pictures falling off the walls etc......

dude was right tho.....playing with a Ouija board opens a fuccin window that you can't close....I've seen everything from full bodied apparitions to shadow people, to balls of light....you fuccin name it....

creepiest thing Ive ever seen tho is me and my friend(same dude that convinced me to play with the Ouija Board) were driving down this lil bacc road at night going from his house to my house....it was winter so its like 8pm....and we stopped at a stop sign completely dark one street light and we both saw this hazy transparent thing that looked like tha fuccin Grim Reaper almost, just float tha fucc across tha road......we were both tripped out about tha shit but tha craziest part about that is the next day we found out someone from our school got in a car wrecc and died that night on tha road that that shadowy figure was on.....I nearly shit my pants.....

Feb 9, 2006
I'm sorry, but I find all of this shit retarded.
Then why the fuck do u keep reading it all? If you dont believe, dont wanna believe and/or cant even accept that what we are sayin isnt a joke than GTFO.

Why make a post just to tell us the shit we expierence is retarded to you?

THATS RETARDED

*Side Note - Iv been bumpin the shit out of Shadows On The Road since starting this thread LOL

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
it's astonishing how there's always one idiot who thinks their opinion is valid when it doesn't pertain seeing that what's been stated is from the perspective of the person that witnessed whatever it was they experienced in that location and point of time in which that one idiot wasn't

no ones forcing anybody to believe what they're sharing... if you do feel differently than don't speak on the topic at hand in the first place and continue what your fucking doing

with that said, I've witnessed and heard of a few unexplainable sights that shook me... Ouija boards being one of them and having scare the shit of those that were skeptical right up to that point

the weirdest one would probably have to be at the previous house before moving into our recent location... we'd have people over for an occasion, visit, etc. and time after time someone would see a person dressed in white walk up the driveway and knock on the door and whoever happened to answer (including myself) would find that no one would be there...

one situation I still haven't been able to explain to this day are TV's and certain electronic appliances (PC Screens, turning on and/or off and when unplugged from the wall they'd still be functioning whenever they decided to randomly turn on again...

Jan 30, 2008
No one is saying that what's been seen hasn't been seen.

I just hold the opinion that all things that have been seen have a reasonable explanation. I'm not an idiot for thinking that, I just feel that it's not "demons" or ghosts that produce the phenomenon that has been witnessed. To each there own.

For serial though, cool stories and a cool thread.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
My boy was like lets go get a Ouija Board after we saw Paranormal Activity....i was all down for it then i said "Where can we get some, some weird ass devil worship store?"

he said "Wal-mart or anywhere that sells toys"

i just gave him one of these

and said roll a blunt and lets ride the city we will see more crazy shit than some ghost