Shadows On The Road expierence (Tech read, SHITS CRAZY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
So I was just at my barbarshop gettin lined up for tonight, And there was this dude sitting in the chair waiting to get cut after me. We all started talkin about that Paranormal Activity movie. And this guy sitting in the chair was like "I can tell you guys something that will blow your fucking mind" so of course we say tell us...

He starts telllin us how he thinks there is like this demon or spirit following him. He said this all started about 3 months ago, he kinda noticed every night driving home he saw this grungy kinda dude walking down the street on the side of the road, he saw him almost every night, but could never really make out his face. He said his face was always too dark and shadowy to make out. But he noticed this dude was ALWAYS wearing the same clothes. He described it dirty blue jeans, this green flannel button up with one white button at the top and thats what always stuck out to him. He saw him night after night and it was always in the same area wearing the same shit. And he always said to himself, why is the dude always here? and why is he always wearing the same shit? Anyways, so 1 night about 2 weeks ago, he comes pulling up to his house and sees this same guy standing at his garage and hes like "what the fuck is this dude doing at my house?!" The shadow figure turns out and looks at this guy in his car, and then starts sliding across the carport without any leg movement and into the bushes, the bushes spread apart as he slid through them. And the dude totally fuckin flips out, him and his gurl saw it. This guy at rhe shop said he curled up in a ball in the back of the van and started balling and shaking with fear. He aaid when the shadow turned around, he finally could make out his face and he said it was the scariest fucking thing he has ever seen in his life. He said it was like "IT" with like those sharp teeth and just a horrifying face.

Me and my barber were like whole shit you know, that sounds hella fuckin crazy. and the dude sitting down is like no wait its ever fuckin crazier bro. Let me show you something... He gets up, walks out to his car and grabs something... Comes back in. He has a picture in his hand, he said a couple nights after that happened he was inside his house and his gurl was taking pictures of him before they went out that night. He showed us this picture and the guy is standing up posing, behind him, on the couch is the dark shadowy figure sitting on the fuckin couch! You cant see his face, but you see the outline of him, the dark button up shirt with the white button on the top!!! I shit you fuckin not Sicc, I saw it myself.

We were all totally fuckin blown away by that shit after we saw the piccture. I can assure you guys, it was not photoshopped, it was legit. Totally fuckin blew my mind...

So I figured I would post this is here, since Tech has a song about this on the album. DOnt know if Tech was really talking about true expierences, if you were Tech was this the kinda shit you were seeing? Or anyone else have an expierence like this before...

DISCUSS

Feb 9, 2006
pics or it didnt happen.
I really wish I could of got a copy of it. I tried to take a pic with my phone but it wasnt clear enough to see the figure. But I put that on everything its legit man... I saw the shadow right there on the couch with my own 2 eyes.

Im still sketched out about it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've seen shadows on the road. One jumped out in front of me one afternoon and caused me to wreck my car.

I'm not lying or cracking a joke. Ask Anthony. I relate to the topic of that song very closely. A lot of people have had experiences like that.

Nov 6, 2005
Ill post here. I dont care if u post a pic or not, because I believe in shit like this. (I think anyone that has had anything happen to them that makes you think twice, does.) So props on the story... That shit can be a creepy fucking experience.

Sep 4, 2006
When I've driven home late at night, I've thought that there were things in the road. On the way home from a Tech show last week, we were driving, and started going over a big bridge, and I was dosing off...I thought that I had seen a gigantic pine tree falling onto our car. It was actually the top part of the bridge, and me dosing off while driving...my mind was playing tricks on me.

I've stopped in the middle of the highway before thinking I've seen people, or large animals in the road. Again, my imagination/dosing off on the road combo that causes it.

The whole shadows on the road thing is just imagination. Like laying on the grass and looking at the shapes of the clouds.

May 31, 2007
If there was a way to give you negative props, I would have. Just to let you know

But yea before I even heard the song I saw a few of them. Back in liek teh 6th grade me and my friend who basically lived with me saw a dude in my backyard and we (like we would have really been able to defend ourselfs if ti was someone) were like Yo What the fuck are you doing get out from back there. And the figure froze and looked in our direction. We were like you heard us get the fuck from behind the car. and then then my door opened and my dad walked outside and I glanced at him and back at the yard and the person/thing was gone. I was spooked to go in my backyard until me and a few peeps chilled back there one night waiting or something to happen or if we saw any real person cutting through our yard.

Another one more recently. I almost crashed into teh tree in front of my house because I was pulling in my driveway and when my lights turned by the sidewalk it looked like a dude was right in front of my car and I slammed on the break and sat there for a minute. But no one was around.

Another one was in my house and walked past the room I was in. They like to play with lights in my house too, and I heard my name be called from my upstairs while my rents and I were downstairs sleeping (upstairs was being redone).. That shit was trippy as fuck

Look up SHADOW PEOPLE. Theres a wiki. I thought I remembered readin that shit somewhere. There is also a shadowpeople.org

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
a few years back me and a few friends were drinking and fucking around with oujia boards, we had pieces of paper cut out and placed around the edges of our circular table and after about 10 mins of moving the cup around everybody had their hands off the cup and it was spinning around the edge of the table knocking off the paper, shortly after everybody started vomiting and my best friend jumped out the ground floor window, never doing that again, i have plenty of stories like this one, 100% true, i even got goosebumps just thinking about it