SHADOW????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
it says "featuring shadow of SLM" on the cover of the original yoc influenced,
also in the outro, wood says "and shadow from straight lace mob comin yoc influenced on this ep"

but he was never on a SLM album, only that guce album

Nov 20, 2007
I remember askin Woody that like 4 years ago and he said somethin like Guce wasnt feelin him rappin about Antioch or some shit to that effect.....
man, if that's the case, that's guce's lost cuz shadow would of killed it on a lot of tracks. imagine what shadow would sound like if he featured on a lot of that git paid music. man he ripped it up on every track on that clear & present danger. especially the clear & present danger song wit quinn.

Jun 25, 2005
man, if that's the case, that's guce's lost cuz shadow would of killed it on a lot of tracks. imagine what shadow would sound like if he featured on a lot of that git paid music. man he ripped it up on every track on that clear & present danger. especially the clear & present danger song wit quinn.
Yup Shadow was killin shit on that album....he also did a track wit Guce on a compilation wit KZO and murdered tha fukk outta that track too.

Nov 20, 2007
Yup Shadow was killin shit on that album....he also did a track wit Guce on a compilation wit KZO and murdered tha fukk outta that track too.
oh yea that's right off the best kept secret cd. yea it was on that long ass tight ass track called best kept secret. man i use to love that track. different beats and raw ass raps back to back for how long like 10 minutes or sumthin. classic shit

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
it says "featuring shadow of SLM" on the cover of the original yoc influenced,
also in the outro, wood says "and shadow from straight lace mob comin yoc influenced on this ep"

but he was never on a SLM album, only that guce album
i dont think there ever was a SLM album dropped besides comin out the fog which was only 6 tracks i gotta find it again to see if shadow was on it